99 facelift ek9 CW sw scotland

Here's my genuine civic type r ek9 imported in 2010
Mot - 22/12/14
Tax - 6 months
104k miles with all import documents and proof of km-miles change
Serviced every 6k miles with history (new brake fluid and iridium spark plugs last year)
Electric windows, ice cold air con, electric folding mirrors, recaro seats
I've owned the car a year and half and hasn't missed a beat! Only selling as I fancy a change and just use it to commute to work so pointless putting miles on it! This is a very good clean example of a great car!
Standard B16b with s4c gearbox
Jvc double din CD player
Bride lowering seat rail (drivers side)
Skunk2 gold lower control arms and ankana tie bar
Like new brakes -
Front pads - ferodo racing ds2500
Front disks - genuine honda
Rear disks and pads - genuine honda
Tyres - hankook v12 6mm
Sampero AP 6mm
Suspension and exhaust is all genuine oem honda with no cheap after market parts! All oem!
Engine uses no oil or water and pulls very well!
I have standard lca's that I will include in the sale
Please call martin on 07908813655 for any information

£5500

Pictures aren't working well from my phone but I'm happy to send some!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 802
There was a tiny wee bit inside the boot at the top but I treated it and got rid before it got bad! Other than that no!

Surprised this hasn't sold yet! Looked like a very straight and clean example when I happened to bump into you on your driveway in it whilst I took a piss stop on my way through Scotland lol.

Surprised this hasn't sold yet! Looked like a very straight and clean example when I happened to bump into you on your driveway in it whilst I took a piss stop on my way through Scotland lol.

I agree....I would definitely inquire on this if I wasn't so new to the Netherlands let along Europe. One who picks this up will be one lucky dude!

Back