elchunk

elchunk

KCCO
VIP Member
Hi,

Please leave any feedback for me here.

:thanks:

Last edited:
Bought 2 items off elchunk, very good seller indeed, recommended to anyone :)

Bought two red Honda badges. arrived quickly and as described. would deal with again :)

never bought from him
never sold him anything
but he is a 100% legit guy

Bought something about a month ago. Great guy, great communication! Provided me with information with everything i wanted to know, good to talk to as well! Don't forget uber fast delivery, i was amazed as it came from over the seas. What more can i say :D Would defo deal with him again. Thanks alot mate! :win:

Needed help with oem lca dimensions for a Uni project. So he kindly offered me a spare lca if I covered postage!

very helpful bloke, arm came this morning, really helped me out thanks!!

dont hold back on dealing with this guy folks.

100% genuine member on here,thanks for your custom Gary :nice:

Ricky

easy to deal with :) and item perfectly as described.

happily do business with again

awesome packing and prompt delivery! item better than described. cheers mate :)

Great to deal with, Spoon Springs arrived quickly and well packaged, just as pictured.
Very happy with service and will be buying more stuff next pay-cheque!

Great to deal with, Spoon Springs arrived quickly and well packaged, just as pictured.
Very happy with service and will be buying more stuff next pay-cheque!

glad they got to you ok, sorry for the delay with your pm's. Been working overtime everyday due to all the lightning damage to the telecomms networks!

NEGATIVE

I bought a totally scrap crankshaft from this member...
Journals were resized to .25 which ruins its use
And now he doesn't want to refund me.

The original description was : "it will need a polish"
After my paypal's claim, he changed the description to "it will need at least a polish".
Obviously a polish is do-able, but a weld + regrind + harden process , etc etc its not

Please be aware of this seller. I hold all the print screens from the old and the new description, if anyone wants proofs.

He took advantage from me, because I'm in another country far away from him.

Totally unmoral.

Last edited:
You're screwing me over and you know it... you never asked squat about the crank just how quick you needed it. I spend my time getting it packaged and arrange a courier and insurance for it. then you start this crap. If you would have asked me if it had been resized i would have said that i didn't know and that i didnt have any way to check it, all i have is loads of pictures. I was told by a mechanic that a polish would be needed as some of the journals where not in perfect condition. I have been truthful through. paypal can sort this out although i know its me that going to loose out. First and last time i post out of UK.

You're screwing me over and you know it... you never asked squat about the crank just how quick you needed it. I spend my time getting it packaged and arrange a courier and insurance for it. then you start this crap. If you would have asked me if it had been resized i would have said that i didn't know and that i didnt have any way to check it, all i have is loads of pictures. I was told by a mechanic that a polish would be needed as some of the journals where not in perfect condition. I have been truthful through. paypal can sort this out although i know its me that going to loose out. First and last time i post out of UK.

First of all, its not honest at all to edit the add after my claim, and that is irrefutable.

Second, of course I told you I was in a hurry which doesn't mean that I don't mind if the crank is good or not. Of course I was looking for a crankshaft that was possible to run again, not a decorative part at my bedroom.

Second you should know what are you selling, not what you heard of.
I paid a good money for a part that is completely useless.

Third, of course I cant micro measure it just by looking at the pics.

Forth, this could be easily solved by returning the item and the money.

i would have agreed to this action of sending it back and a refund. you chose to start a paypal claim.

Back