possible ek9.org track day?

I can't say I'm a great fan of airfield days but if it's something most members want then I'll still come along.
Good thing about doing regular meets around the country is some members can't/won't travel up the other side of the country for a trackday, they'll still be able to meet with members who can.

I drove 5 1/2 hours one way too cadwell last weekend and it really wasn't that bad!
But then I wouldn't do that kind of trip for an airfield day.
I'm deffos in if it's sorted at a track though don't mind travelling for a good day.

Id be willing to join in. Think id be happier if it was a different place in the uk each month though so id first gain experience.

Im keen for this. Silverstone have got a day of sessions on 12/10 that Im going to

Should think about a ring trip 2015 too!

Can't see me making one in England this year again, DC2 is getting parked up in September back in Ireland until the new year, will be hitting an Irish track before it gets tucked away for winter :nice:.

Abingdon, is ok for a novice driver . Silverstone is more central for most people . And good run off on the national circuit . Any1 who goes try and beat my time 109.6 :)

Abingdon, is ok for a novice driver . Silverstone is more central for most people . And good run off on the national circuit . Any1 who goes try and beat my time 109.6 :)

Challenge accepted, kind of cheating though lol

I'm going brands 3rd September if anyone's up for it & if we do fancy a group booking maybe weekend day more convenient if we book a group of us in advanced we could get discount & freebee's from msv like a photo shoot on grid :)

Unfortunately won't make September or October and probably not November either lol
Was looking forward to an ek9.org trackday aswell!

Maybe think of one well in advanced for new year? grid photo shoot full of Honda's would be awesome :)

think we should defo get one sorted for new year :nice:
mine wont be back on the road till at least february now, wont be the same turning up to a ek9 track day in the saxo haha :(

Defo needs to be organised for next year!

I'm up for this sometime for sure! Will be taking the 9 off the road for my build soon but might be back in time...

Back