Best way to clean EK9 recaro seats?

And just since I'm on topic about cleaning my recaro's. Look what happened my drivers one a few weeks later:angry:.

CivicandDamgedCivicetc013.jpg

:shocked:
Oh ****! How?

Attempted theft, someone tried to steal my car, had all the lights on, steering lock broke etc.. but the car had an immobilizer and wouldn't start for them. So they set my car on fire to get rid of fingerprints etc.. It was 3pm in an open area, and i was out walking with my gf and dogs to return to my car filled with black smoke and on fire with door open. Got it out but burnt my whole hand, but just aswell I got to it shortly after. Gutted was/and still is an understatement.

Attempted theft, someone tried to steal my car, had all the lights on, steering lock broke etc.. but the car had an immobilizer and wouldn't start for them. So they set my car on fire to get rid of fingerprints etc.. It was 3pm in an open area, and i was out walking with my gf and dogs to return to my car filled with black smoke and on fire with door open. Got it out but burnt my whole hand, but just aswell I got to it shortly after. Gutted was/and still is an understatement.

Those bastards should be hanged!! I hope you found out who it was, seeing things like this is even more upsetting when thieving cunts do it :angry:

Can't be arsed to get a job :angry2:

And just since I'm on topic about cleaning my recaro's. Look what happened my drivers one a few weeks later:angry:.

CivicandDamgedCivicetc013.jpg

Your recaro's turned out mint! Till I saw this post, there's something wrong with people in the world. Gutted for you mate, hope the insurance will cover you? Hate people who rob car's can't have anything nice anymore.

that is **** mate sorry to hear about the seats, hope they do find the c**t who did it.

also michael, them seats look awesome, just got the email from my mate he read that post on hondatech aswell

sorry to add these, but i can't recommend woolite enough, £4 from asda!

genuine before and after shots

Back