Championship White UKDM DC2

really nice mate keep up the good work and if your selling i would encourage you not to :)

Thanks a lot for the comments guys! Makes it all worth it :)

The car is not up for sale and won't be any time soon! If I do sell the wheels I will give you a shout first Mr.unique.

Where abouts did you see the car for sale ? I got a call from a mate asking me as well so someone must have used my pictures or something!

Update on the progress with the arches and rust:

The car has been with TGM for the last month as the rust was worse than I thought - hopefully it'll be back soon good as new as I miss it!

Cheers,

James

Hi
was your new rocker cover a brand new one from Honda or a refurbished one?
btw nice car! I also spend so much time in cleaning up my cars ;)
cheers

Thanks for the comments guys! :)

I should be getting my car back from TGM in a few hours.. I am like a kid at Christmas lol

I am not too sure if I updated this already but I got a Mugen twinloop system and got it fitted while it's at TGM!

Hi
was your new rocker cover a brand new one from Honda or a refurbished one?
btw nice car! I also spend so much time in cleaning up my cars ;)
cheers

Hey mate, It's a refurbished one from a guy called Spooner:

https://www.facebook.com/SpoonerRestorations

And if you are on ITR-DC2

Integra DC2 • View topic - Spooner Restorations

Not too sure if he ships worldwide but can't recommend him enough! :)

Used to have one of these myself man in Ireland until someone tried to rob it and ruined it. Miss it loads. Had a JDM back bumper with optional spats and skirts aswell. Your's looks factory clean man, fair play

Used to have one of these myself man in Ireland until someone tried to rob it and ruined it. Miss it loads. Had a JDM back bumper with optional spats and skirts aswell. Your's looks factory clean man, fair play

Very nice mate! But sorry that someone decided to ruin it :( Think you'll get another buddy?

Big update this time, I have just got my car back from TGM and I am over the moon with the work.

I've tried to log all of it but have most likely left something out :)

Here is how the car looked when it went in after cutting back some bits, from the outside you couldn't see any damage at all apart from little bubbles in the paint :shock:

IMG_0980 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (Video that shows the rust)

IMG_1531 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_1532 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_1533 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_1530 by AvidJames, on Flickr

Excuse the amp, it will be getting removed very soon! But otherwise no rust was found apart from the arches thank god!

IMG_0971 by AvidJames, on Flickr

Fast forward 6 weeks and me being in Sydney for most of it I now have my car back from TGM :D

He said it was a lot worst than we thought so a lot of work was needed but here is the result! I also had the new rear bumper fitted and all fixings replaced as we went.

IMG_0026 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_0031 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_0021 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_0028 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_0029 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_0023 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_0020 by AvidJames, on Flickr

Today was the first day I had to actually go through everything on the car and get it cleaned and re-fit the interior. I also cleaned the seats and treated the leather on the steering wheel as it had started to age.

IMG_0018 by AvidJames, on Flickr

IMG_0033 by AvidJames, on Flickr

Overall, I am very very happy with the work that Will and Tom did at TGM and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to get anything like this done! :)

I also love the Mugen twinloop! haha

Sorry for the wall of images and thanks for reading,

James

Hey guys,

Haven't updated this in a while so thought I would put up the progress so far.

I've changed the UKDM steering wheel for a momo one, so much better!

DC2 98 spec momo steering wheel by AvidJames, on Flickr

DC2 98 spec momo steering wheel by AvidJames, on Flickr

(Sorry for the bad pictures!)

Apart from that I have just been enjoying the car now the weather is finally getting better :)

Some pictures from a drive last weekend!

Nice sunday drive by AvidJames, on Flickr

Thanks for looking! :)

James

Hey Guys,

Done a few updates to the DC2 over the last few weeks so thought I would post an update :)

Firstly a picture I took a while back that I like and a few 6TWO1 took at the S2000 meet at Ace Cafe.

test by AvidJames, on Flickr

S2000 Meet ACE CAFE by aji621, on Flickr

As you can see I purchased some USDM ambers from America, think it looks a lot better with them on.

Now, I recently purchased a few bits to bring the interior up to the spec that I wanted.

This included:

- New cigarette lighter as the print was damaged on mine.
- Red sticted gear gator
- JDM mats
- Spoon wide angle mirror
- Spoon rear strut brace

I also removed the Honda badge at the rear of the car and it looks a lot better!

Some pictures of the install process are below, I also fully detailed the car and re-applied some Dodo Juice wax.

Some recent work to the DC2. by AvidJames, on Flickr

Removing the old gator:

All done!

Very happy with it now and the back end definitely feels a lot better with the rear brace!

Thanks for reading,

James

Hey Guys,

Done a few updates to the DC2 over the last few weeks so thought I would post an update :)

Firstly a picture I took a while back that I like and a few 6TWO1 took at the S2000 meet at Ace Cafe.

test by AvidJames, on Flickr

As you can see I purchased some USDM ambers from America, think it looks a lot better with them on.

Now, I recently purchased a few bits to bring the interior up to the spec that I wanted.

This included:

- New cigarette lighter as the print was damaged on mine.
- Red sticted gear gator
- JDM mats
- Spoon wide angle mirror
- Spoon rear strut brace

I also removed the Honda badge at the rear of the car and it looks a lot better!

Some pictures of the install process are below, I also fully detailed the car and re-applied some Dodo Juice wax.

Removing the old gator:

All done!

Very happy with it now and the back end definitely feels a lot better with the rear brace!

Thanks for reading,

James

Thanks a lot for the comments guys! :bow:

Just a quick update, I ended up doing a 6 hour round trip to pick up a set of 16" Enkei NT03's on Sunday and test fitted them today.

Enkei NT03 by AvidJames, on Flickr

So far, I have purchased some chrome racing lug nuts along with spigot rings to take to the hubs.

Also purchased some federal RSR's to replace the worn tyres and getting the alloys refurbished this week.

I am unsure of what colour to do them in:

Champ white?
Enkei racing gold?
A darker colour?

Please let me know what you guys think!

Thanks for reading :)

James

This teg looks ace! Good choice with the NT03s - I prefer CW or a gunmetal grey.

Nice teg mate, i had a ukdm aswell for my first type r. I had it fully rebushed with oem bushes and then coilovers, the car felt completely different. Def recommend doing bushes as u go. Nice rims, i liked gun metal grey, i refrurbed mine in toyota 1c3. Its a pearl base and looks great in the sunlight! Keep up the good work!

Back