Blairs DAP SiR +

Bushell

So my mate Blair was wanting my brother and I's help to tidy his car up for JAE next weekend so we made the most of today's weather and headed to his for a good exterior detail. My brother used the following products on the sir:
Kestral das6 pro machine
3m tape
Menzerna Power Finish 2400
Menzerna Polishing Pad
Menzerna Final Finish
Chemical Guys blue hexloginc pad

I clay barred, hand polished and waxed front wings and wing mirrors and went round after my brother tidying up dust and sealing the car with fusso soft 99 dark and cleaning the windows.

Blair went about cleaning and swapping wheels (borrowing my grids for JAE)

Here is a few pics of the day :)

All packed and ready to go,

Setting up,

Progress/finished article,

All comments etc welcome.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

beautiful car and love the carbon set up. you can never go wrong with DAP

DAP = Double **** penetration?

Like the carbon wings.
Unlike the pointless canards.
Props on the shineyness!

Very nice, proper job is always good to see. I also am a Menzerna fan. Will check this out at JAE

Looking at your EK4 remind how my EK4 looks when i first got it. I should have keep it stocks EK4 look! Really nice mate.

Carbon against the dark paint looks great . When you got it this had seen better days now it's looking well again . Good work

Great work mate, completely transformed the finish. How do you find the Menzerna 2400? It's something I was looking to add to my collection.

If I ever get a dark coloured EK I would definitely fit a carbon front end.

Harv

Cheers for the good feedback guys :nice:

The car looked very rough when i got it, put loads of work in and its now finally starting to pay off! All credit goes to Bushell and his bro for this job though! Car is looking mint! :D I would highly recommend looking into these polishes, considering how my SiR looked before and how it looks now. Left the work to the pro, cant state how chuffed i am with the result!

Still not clear on whether i am opting to keep this car long term though, need to wait and see!

Thanks again for the compliments!

Unfortunately work takes up a lot of my time, will try and get a build thread up as soon as i can so you guys can see where it came from

Haha your more than welcome buddy. Was a good day and enjoyed myself. My brother did to.

Wow! Good to see this is well and looked after. I remember before I bought the EJ9, I eyed up this SiR for a while on pistonheads haha!

Back