Few recent pics and a couple of small updates...

PaulJ

Thought i'd get out with the camera, **** location and couldn't really be bothered, do need to get out with it more.

5051616209_ee29853dff_z.jpg

5052223948_9b50a4f837_z.jpg

Anyway, took the twinloop off and the 5zigen is back on, with the decat this time. It's horrendously loud, but i've ended up addicted to the noise! I'm not sure how long it will last though, daily back road driving is taking its toll. It looks a lot better than the twinloop too i think aswell.

5052249034_73b0fd0381_z.jpg

Had my harness plate welded to the transmission tunnel, so got round to putting the harness in. Plan to get some track time in next year so should come in handy!

5052265912_f3265fe1d7_z.jpg

And finally, relocated my head unit the other week so I could put my oil temp + pressure gauge in the top din slot,I think it looks pretty tidy.

5051635997_0d07ee2d55_z.jpg

very nice looks clean as , has it had a respray ?

very nice looks clean as , has it had a respray ?

Yeah I reckon it must have had some paint at some point, if you pop the petrol cap open and look upwards it the flap, you can see a line along the bottom where it looks like its been masked or missed with new paint on the flap...if that makes sense? Thats the only clue though....

Clean as a whistle mate, plate looks familiar and cant think why ?

Nice car. How did you fit the gauge sandwich plate or straight into the sensor?

Nice is the performance better without the twinloop? Flogging mine for a better designed one I think.

Ah I dunno.....I'm pretty convinced it is but that could just be phsycological. I'm tempted to get the smaller section after the cat on the twinloop replaced for a larger pipe to match the rest of the system, see if that makes a difference.

It's not stock but pretty subtle and puposeful mods! Spec so far:

Engine: Mugen Airbox, 5zigen 4-2-1, decat, 5zigen border 304 system.

Suspension: Buddyclub N+ coilovers, Buddyclub front and rear camber arms.

Interior: TRS 4point harness, SPA oil pressure + temp gauge, Feels driver low rail, buddyclub racing quickshift with energy suspension bushes.

Back