which coilovers?

zubzub

Soon to be B18C EK9
Hey guys im looking to lower my 9' between 60-75mm and just wondering which coilovers people think would be best for the job?

The car is used everyday, so wanting something that is comfortable but still has the same handling if possible, i was thinking off D2's but i hear mixed reviews on them. I have a budget off £600-£800

Any help much appreciated :nice:

What about koni-sport(yellow)?Friend of mine is using them more than 2years(mostly on the track),and he is very satisfied.

What about koni-sport(yellow)?Friend of mine is using them more than 2years(mostly on the track),and he is very satisfied.

koni sport is just a shock, i have them with skunk2 coilover sleeves, its a great setup :nice:

No doubt,soon i`ll buy the same setup :) In my opinion,koni-sport is perfect for daily use,also there won`t be any problems on the track :)

No doubt,soon i`ll buy the same setup :) In my opinion,koni-sport is perfect for daily use,also there won`t be any problems on the track :)

Well it depends how agressive you drive and what springs you have, koni sports without the race valving can blow out on the track if your going at it hard for an extended period of time.

Hm,what kind of springs do you recommend?

Thats really a subjective thing, i have experimented with a few and now i have something like 440lb front 250lb rear, keep in mind sway bars have an effect on spring rate, i have 24mm front 22mm rear sway bars and my car is always on R comp tires so my experience may not translate to success with another car.

Back