Where to get the TYPE R stickers

RyanSi

I k.ow this may not be the best place to ask but can anyone shed some light on where to get integra type r stickers that go on the rear quarters and rear filler bar! And genuine red H badges

Thanks ryan

Yeah, Tegiwa do them.

Got them for my car a while back, and the quality is good. Even came with a template for correct fitting.

Thanks guys I'll try honda! Don't like dealing with Tegiwa to be honest!

Try "stickerdude" i got mine for the dc2 for like £20 and they look bang on !

Yup I think they quote about £60 each or something stupid when I asked. I got the Tegiwa set and they are good quality

Yup Tegiwa ones are where its at. i bought one off Dunx a while back looks identical to OEM.

im sure the tegiwa ones are a tad different, it even says it on their website that you need to a trained eye to tell the difference

Ours are very very slightly different, but really if you put both stuck on a bonnet even the keenest EK9 enthusiast wouldn't know which one was real.

ALL other replica stickers are just layered vinyl and that's why they often look rubbish. Ours are screen printed just like Honda.

Thanks

And a big pot of KY jelly with your pants down!

haha

if someone secretly videos themself going into a honda garage, placing some KY on the table, ask for a part and take their pants down they will be a hero :win:

Ours are very very slightly different, but really if you put both stuck on a bonnet even the keenest EK9 enthusiast wouldn't know which one was real.

ALL other replica stickers are just layered vinyl and that's why they often look rubbish. Ours are screen printed just like Honda.

Thanks

Can vouch for Tegiwa decals, Bought some for my dad's ITR and I bought the OEM Honda item's for my car shortly after and they were near bang on and almost 1/3 of the price.

I got all 3 ITR decals, DOHC VTEC, LSD and both red badges for about £130, Have a mate who works at Honda and helps us out a bit :nice:.

My EK9 needs its decals replacing, I'll update with good photos when I replace them with Tegiwa decals.

Matt

If your buying new decals and badges, go to Honda...cant beat genuine IMO

Back