Undersealing- look no further ;)

jordan101

Hi guys as winter approaches again in a few months, thought it might be usefuly posting about the undersealing i do in glasgow. I have done a load of hondas off ek9.org and civicjordan.co.uk and have tried to be fair with what i ask for doing it.

If you look on the reputation centre under jordan101 you can see feedback for me, and im sure members cars i have done will post on this thread with their comments.

I am offering a discounted offer for members on the forum where the usual price i would charge for waxoiling would be £150, however to forum members i will do it for £100, and for this price you will get the following:

1. underseal in both rear and front arches
2. full underside of car undersealed
3. wash and wax after to remove any tar spots
4. sills undersealed
5. car gets steam genied to remove excess debris

As said i have been doing this for years so have lots of experience in undersealing and having undersealed every car i have had i have never had any problems with rust etc the £100 goes a long way.

If anybody would like to book themselves in or find out any more information please feel free to pm me and i will be happy to assist

thanks dan

ps i am not sure whether i need vendor status etc mods

Last edited:
sounds like a good deal mate!!

hope you get a good few customers, awesome price! :)

Nice one.

The underseal job done on Dans VSM ek9 was excellent, every nook and cranny was coated very well. Must of taken ages.

For that price and that finish I would be happy.

I want mine doing , but Scotland is abit far for me :(

Dan, you steam clean it all first don't you as I saw in your EK9 build thread? I'd deffo add that to the sales patter as half of the work is in the preparation and well worth £100 of anyones money.

Goodluck with it matey :)

A have not forgotten about getting you to do mine dan will be intouch soon
Would you be able to do inner arches on the teg for me

Dude, I think you gonna be busy with a cracking price like that!

Definately keeping it in mind for anytime I'm in Glasgow

Hmmm all of that for £100 very tempting. How long you need the car for to do everything?

sounds like a good deal mate!!

hope you get a good few customers, awesome price! :)

thanks a lot mate appreciate the kind words :)

Nice one.

The underseal job done on Dans VSM ek9 was excellent, every nook and cranny was coated very well. Must of taken ages.

For that price and that finish I would be happy.

cheers ross son much appreciated feel free to bring urs down anytime

Dan, you steam clean it all first don't you as I saw in your EK9 build thread? I'd deffo add that to the sales patter as half of the work is in the preparation and well worth £100 of anyones money.

Goodluck with it matey :)

thanks a lot luke :) yes ur right i steam geni it before to get any loose debris etc away, i will add it now :nice:

yeh no problem mate, i will cacth the inner arches for u too :)

I can speak from experience, great job!!! Worth every penny :run:

cheers keith son :) will be seeing u soon for a top up for winter, this time get the full car

Dude, I think you gonna be busy with a cracking price like that!

Definately keeping it in mind for anytime I'm in Glasgow

thanks a lot mate drop us a pm anytime ur in glasgow and want it done

how'd you not call me 1st punk ;)

sorry cookie ;) haha

Hmmm all of that for £100 very tempting. How long you need the car for to do everything?

i would need it for 3 hours tops mate

Would love to have this done by you, Shame your so far away :(

That sounds great Dan. Cos I'm a new member I can't message you. Can you send me your number please so I can call to arrange???

I can vouch for the job dan does,he done mine last year and the job was perfect, will defo be going through again this year for a top up.

I can vouch for the job dan does,he done mine last year and the job was perfect, will defo be going through again this year for a top up.

thanks a lot gary son :) welcome through anytime mate and maybe get some dinner or something when ur up

Back