Undersealing- look no further ;)

thanks a lot gary son :) welcome through anytime mate and maybe get some dinner or something when ur up

No prob mate. Yeah would be good to go for some grub, kinda in two minds at the mo, thinking bout taking her off the road and saving for a respray, the leak round the rear light I found is a bit worse than I thought and rust is starting above the arch so wanting to get it stripped and sprayed in and out, cost a fortune tho! Will defo be through if I keep her on the road through winter tho!

Sorry to go off tangent on your thread lol.

i so wish u lived in ireland to get this done at that price :(amazing offer hope it goes well for you .

"Undersealing- look no further ;)"

Hi mate I would be very interested in getting this done if you are still carrying it out? Im Glasgow based. I dont have any contact details for you and have just joined forum so cant PM you.

Cheers.

"Undersealing- look no further ;)"

Hi mate I would be very interested in getting this done if you are still carrying it out? Im Glasgow based. I dont have any contact details for you and have just joined forum so cant PM you.

Cheers.

you have a pm :)

Hi,

Can you give me your contact details as I am wanting my car undersealed asap.

Thanks

Mo

Waxoil isnt underseal. Actually it used to be a brown waxy paste that just washed off more or less...designed to go between skins.

My father used to mix it with roofing adhesive to make it stay put.

They now seem to do the same and its good stuff - well worth a treatment.

It is not underseal however in the sense of the thick permanet rubbery layer on a cars floorpan. Its waxy and semi permanent.

Are you still doing undersealing, If so can you send me your contact number.

I'll be looking to get this done at some point before winter. PM sent.

Back