Tyre Size

chona

Little Miss Honda
Could some one let me know the correct tyre size for the standard wheels. I need to order a full set as the ones that are on it are tarmac tyres and they reckon the size is different. i know nothing though when it comes to tyres

195/55 -15

That`s 195mm width, 55 % profile, 15 inch inner diameter. ;)

eeek 3 different sizes will 195/50/15 be ok sorry im so useless when it comes to tyres i always end up with the wrong size

Oem Tyre Size 195 / 55 / 15 :)

yep im running 195 55 15's on my ek9 .ps are 195 50 15's any better ??reduce tyre wall flex any ???

I currently hve 195 55 15's too... however heard that ek's grip improves when leaving these on the rear & fitting 205 50 15's on the front... only way of finding out will be on my next set of tyres...:D unless any of u hve tried it b4:bow:

that sounds kinda funny....two different size tires but hey if it works right.....please let us know if you have done it....ordering tires soon

i use 15x7 rims with 205/50/15 tires. i love them. however there is minor rubbing on the inner frame rail.

Hey tkx for such quik responce...
I believe Spoon tuned ek9 has this same tyre choice... it makes the rear drift bit more however not sure wot suspension settings is used on these.:ek9:

i want to install 205 / 50 / 15 in my car soon, what do you guys think?

by the way the re01 oem typres of the civic type r, are just PERFECT!

rvm said:
i want to install 205 / 50 / 15 in my car soon, what do you guys think?

by the way the re01 oem typres of the civic type r, are just PERFECT!

well, that is the size i run, and my tires rub a little bit on the inner frame rails if i make U turn. i now you only use your car for the track so it should be ok for you. its perfect imo as long as you dont mind the minor rubbing.

MR_Se7en said:
that sounds kinda funny....two different size tires but hey if it works right.....please let us know if you have done it....ordering tires soon

Fitted 205/50/15 on front and kept 195/55/15 on the rear. Can say front end of the car grips much more now. There is vry little or no difference on tyre profile which was my main concern.:nice:

I currently hve ek-4 original suspension with Spoon progresive springs, Mugen front strut & Spoon Lower arm bar.

Back