1994 Honda Civic SiR2 EG6 Feels Honda Twincam Works.....

Topher-EK9

Killa B !!
Donator
Honda Civic EG6 SiR2 1994 B16A
Spec:
Feels ECU
Feels Camshafts
Feels Retainers
Feels Vavle springs
Feels Flywheel
Feels Clutch
Feels Air intake with Feels Air filter
Feels Header 4-2-1
Feels Complete exhuast system
Feels Coilovers
Kosei K1 racing wheels in black.
Rays Titanuim nuts

The car is an Absolute beast to drive

Car looks alot more JDM with the 17's in bronze than the 15's in black, the koseis give it a track look and i think the black racing wheels ( bronze ) look good for street use although they are hard with the low profiles and the coilies.
niceshotofside.jpg
[/IMG]
here it is took me ages to load this video....
blackracingwheels.jpg

rearofcar17s.jpg

japcarplantinpicture.jpg

Messed about in photo shop with this one, it is nearer to the true colour though as the gravel on our drive is sandy coulour and in most pictrures it comes out grey... well it was taken on a phone lol
sickictureofcar.jpg

pictureofcarsideview.jpg

18082010243.jpg

feeelscoilies.jpg

exhasutlogo.jpg

ecu.jpg

enginefeels.jpg

exhuastback.jpg

Last edited:
yeah now gonna add it to the rest mate.
Very good is an understatement...... Second to none. You get the best of both worlds, hard as hell and then comfy as heaven. literally Go kart handling.

Now that is a sweet eg6 man! Beauty , so clean and simple. One thing I would do is shield the air filter.

Now that is a sweet eg6 man! Beauty , so clean and simple. One thing I would do is shield the air filter.

Thanks man i feel the same, clean and simple with a beast of an engine and chassis is the way forward.
its more fun to have a car that looks great close to stock but is far from stock when it comes to the way it goes. better to be this way round than have a car that looks quick and is in fact ****. appreciate your comments man.

yeah i wanna get a bit of aluminium and then make like a heat shield for it then cover the aluminium in heat tape. . . sound good ??? need a cold air feed too.

how much are these cat back exhaust worth? are they expensive? thinking of getting one

Firstly i will say this.
This is the best exhaust system i have ever heard let alone owned, there is no raspy buisness it sounds very deep and low at tick over but not very intrusively loud, then as you build up revs its nice and bassy makes it sound bigger than 1.6 but you mainly here intake before Vtec then once Vtec is in its like a race exhuast. at motorway speeds it is quiet. it is the ultimate exhuast i believe, but i am yet to here what the seeker systems sound like.

i have owned SPoon n1 on my ek4 and then i fitted mugen twinloop and then an Apexi system and they are all cheap **** systems compared to Feel's system.

i actually think the feels system has more resonators than the mugen and spoon but thats what gives it the nice note.

Ok, the parts were fitted to my car in Japan so obvisouly it cost the owner less than i am about to quote you but hold on to your seats.....

For my EG6 the complete exhaust system new would be £2970
For an EK9 the complete exhuast system comes to £3050 for titanium it would be £3261

for a cat-back system on an EK9 you are looking at about £1150 the headers are about the same again £1190 but the cats are over £700

prices taken from Vtecdirect as this is the only place i can find Feel's parts other than in japan and i cannot translate.

hope this helps mate sorry for the essay. :)

Very nice!

Did you buy it already modded?

yes all i have done is set the ride height and put the black whels on it. i have since painted the calipers a bright blue and taken the mud flaps off so it looks even simpler now. will put new pics up once it has had a wash and i get around to it lol

nice speclist, there are 2 Feel's catback systems for sale here in Holland atm.

Sweet!

• Feels Coilovers
  • Kosei K1 racing wheels in black.

Hot dam!

Firstly i will say this.
This is the best exhaust system i have ever heard let alone owned, there is no raspy buisness it sounds very deep and low at tick over but not very intrusively loud, then as you build up revs its nice and bassy makes it sound bigger than 1.6 but you mainly here intake before Vtec then once Vtec is in its like a race exhuast. at motorway speeds it is quiet. it is the ultimate exhuast i believe, but i am yet to here what the seeker systems sound like.

i have owned SPoon n1 on my ek4 and then i fitted mugen twinloop and then an Apexi system and they are all cheap **** systems compared to Feel's system.

i actually think the feels system has more resonators than the mugen and spoon but thats what gives it the nice note.

Ok, the parts were fitted to my car in Japan so obvisouly it cost the owner less than i am about to quote you but hold on to your seats.....

For my EG6 the complete exhaust system new would be £2970
For an EK9 the complete exhuast system comes to £3050 for titanium it would be £3261

for a cat-back system on an EK9 you are looking at about £1150 the headers are about the same again £1190 but the cats are over £700

prices taken from Vtecdirect as this is the only place i can find Feel's parts other than in japan and i cannot translate.

hope this helps mate sorry for the essay. :)

how much second hand? found one for £550 is that good?

Nice car, how much horse power it has? And do you have any video to show how it goes?

Simple,nice and fast! The best combo:clap::clap:
I would appreciate if you upload a video (i would like to hear your exhaust and see your beast to rev up)..

Tama666 - Glad you're FEELING it too. lol i got 17's on it now buddy i'll get a picture and put it up they don't look to bad to be honest, i need some 16's though. there is too much tire on the 15's.
VtecYO88 - GET IT!!!! no questions asked buy this exhuast lol. its great.
Mozee - was tuned on 102 octane in japan but on 99octane it made 183hp with a nice service and a re-tune for 99ron fuel i reckon i could up it to nearer 190hp that would be great.
Xristos - ABSOLUTELY spot on all 3. but i would use a better word than nice lol.

will sure put a video up i'll get one at tick over with some rev's and i'll get one of me tearing it up the road lol and a nice shot of inside as i can mount my camera in my sun visor and you'll see what i see.

will be tomoz at the latest. cheers for nice comments

Back