Changing spark plug gasket/ seals.

RMJJ

Hey guys, thanks for your help previously on figuring out the problem I had I my car (being these that need replacing!) I am ordering these tomorrow to be ready for JAE!

Just a quick one again, when I come to fit these, should these just put into place, or will these need pressing as such?

I just want to make sure I have the car ready for JAE!

Looks a mess at the min with oil in the plug shafts etc! :(

Old ones should just pull out and new ones press in easily I believe

when you take your cam cover off just turn it upside down and remove the old ones. they are only rubber so can be removed by hand very easily. push the new ones in and they should sit there so you can refit your cover. just make sure they are all fitted before you start it up or you'll get even more oil in the spark plugs gullies. i'd use a pipette to remove any existing oil in there too.

when you take your cam cover off just turn it upside down and remove the old ones. they are only rubber so can be removed by hand very easily. push the new ones in and they should sit there so you can refit your cover. just make sure they are all fitted before you start it up or you'll get even more oil in the spark plugs gullies. i'd use a pipette to remove any existing oil in there too.

You guys are awesome.

Thanks all.

Back