My Cold Air Duct System

rvm

admin
Staff member
Car(s)
EK9/Civic
I'm preparing my car for this weekend AutoX event, a friend of mine help me install this 4" Air Duct, my car came from japan with 2 speed lights, so i didn't have to cut off any part of my bumper.:woot::woot::woot:

The throttle response was HIGHLY increased, i love this duct! :wow:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Useless parts i removed, resonators + 1 layer of my air filter lol :wow:

attachment.php

Attachments

• $EK9 4 INCH MEGA DUCT! 001.jpg
    $EK9 4 INCH MEGA DUCT! 001.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 3,704
  • $EK9 MEGA DUCT! 002.jpg
    $EK9 MEGA DUCT! 002.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 5,189
  • $EK9 MEGA DUCT! 004.jpg
    $EK9 MEGA DUCT! 004.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 979
  • $EK9 MEGA DUCT! 005.jpg
    $EK9 MEGA DUCT! 005.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 844
  • $USELESS PARTS! RESONATORS.jpg
    $USELESS PARTS! RESONATORS.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 7,050
How did you take off your first layer of air filter??

How did you take off your first layer of air filter??

with a knife :lol:! really hehe

If you guys can do this mod to your ride DO IT, I felt A LOT of difference with this :wow:

i think im going to do this mod on my other ej6 since it still has the stock airbox :)

you put the duct in the left side of the car ,why ? i would put it on the drivers side os it want pass near the header and get warm.

you put the duct in the left side of the car ,why ? i would put it on the drivers side os it want pass near the header and get warm.

Because i didn't wanted to make a "hole" in the bumper, well since i crashed last weekend, i will make a "hole" in the front of the bumper, no more "hot" air hehehe :woot:

Because i didn't wanted to make a "hole" in the bumper, well since i crashed last weekend, i will make a "hole" in the front of the bumper, no more "hot" air hehehe :woot:

nice duck and work my friend we are going to try those brakes on the race track the next week jejej e

Hey, happy birthday rvm!!!!! :clap: I just hope now that you have reached a 4-digit number of posts, you are not going to leave us alone right?? :nerv: This site has changed my Type R life ;) :D

Hey, happy birthday rvm!!!!! :clap: I just hope now that you have reached a 4-digit number of posts, you are not going to leave us alone right?? :nerv: This site has changed my Type R life ;) :D

hehehe nope!

Ok guys stay tuned, for my NEW DUCT SYSTEM :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

huh what,its your birthday? mine too :) my b-day is tomorrow!! yay!!

huh what,its your birthday? mine too :) my b-day is tomorrow!! yay!!
LOL:lol: blinx , you still have lots of posts remained to become 1000 years of age:lol: Anyway, happy birthday for your true birthday!!!:nice:

oh haha i get it now, i think i got the second highest post count though... thanks for wishing me a happy b-day!!

I'm preparing my car for this weekend AutoX event, a friend of mine help me install this 4" Air Duct, my car came from japan with 2 speed lights, so i didn't have to cut off any part of my bumper.:woot::woot::woot:

The throttle response was HIGHLY increased, i love this duct! :wow:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Useless parts i removed, resonators + 1 layer of my air filter lol :wow:

attachment.php

where can i get a pipe like this

What is the resonator for actually? Only to dampen the sound?

Back