Ef9 or a boxy vtec Ireland

King Sir

Apex Master
Donator
Well lads im happy with my car but still want a boxy civic so lookin to swap my ek4 sir for one obviously with cash if its in serious nick or has mad mods or if its a red one :naughty::drool::nerv: would also be interested in a cheap red boxy civic with a 1.3 or 1.4 so i could do a conversion :p

You will have to fork over at least €1,000, plus the car. EF9's hold their value better than EK4's :p

There are a few red ones on Adverts. Go check it out, but not sure if they're still for sale. And doing a conversion will be costly. Just keep that in mind.

True its lookin like id be best of usin my ek4 for the conversion over to a ef boxy 1.3 cause then id have all the bits....

True its lookin like id be best of usin my ek4 for the conversion over to a ef boxy 1.3 cause then id have all the bits....

You can only use a few bits from the EK4. The rest you would have to get from a DA6 or EF9, and you have to convert the carb Civic to injected. Still gonna cost loads, even if you use your EK4 as a donor.

I may be selling a ee9 uk spec vt totally standard 63k on clock 1 owner from new.

If he confirms its JD's car then its this one:

null_zpse99726d5.jpg

Yep JD's car.... Hes toying with the idea of selling if right offer made.

It belongs back down here haha. Bet he'll keep it in the end though.

Id ****in love that find out what he wants and whats done to it will ya id sell my car in the mornin if he wants to talk cash?

Id ****in love that find out what he wants and whats done to it will ya id sell my car in the mornin if he wants to talk cash?

He's over on Honda Haven if you want to talk to him. Or you can join 4GUK. Plenty of EF's on there.

Back