Don't Buy from IBC Japan ltd. IBC Japan Review

rvm

admin
Staff member
Car(s)
EK9/Civic
I bought my ek9 there in may 2006.

I received my car on October 2006.

It took them 6 months to send my car, I live in Guatemala, and they send my car to MIAMI first, in MIAMI all the aftermarket parts where stolen.

4 wheels.
Complete suspension.
Complete OEM CTR exhaust

They asked me for a surveyors report, it clearly says that the car didn't had this aftermarket parts when it arrived to Guatemala.

7 months later, they haven't solve me anything, now they wash their hands teling me that the insurance I paid, is not for the parts that where inside the car. In summary what they told me is that the insurance works if the ship sinks.

Also i had to fix my front and rear bumper because the car hit other cars in the boat. 800 $

So my recommendation is STAY AWAY FROM BUYING FROM IBC JAPAN THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Please tell to your friends, anyone you can, I don't want to this to happen to anyone else.

Sticky! :mad:

Dude :( on the other hand they have been great with me

My car arrived pretty good, shipping company were to blame for my very little damage not ibc

I had my car bought, paid for and here all within 6 weeks!!! faster than most places

I dunno man, i know they aint doing much to help you at all, but i would get your insurance certificate and phone the insurance company direct to see if they can help you

Dude :( on the other hand they have been great with me

My car arrived pretty good, shipping company were to blame for my very little damage not ibc

I had my car bought, paid for and here all within 6 weeks!!! faster than most places

I dunno man, i know they aint doing much to help you at all, but i would get your insurance certificate and phone the insurance company direct to see if they can help you

Neo = banned :lol: :blabla:

Neo = banned :lol: :blabla:

lol, have you told them about this post? i would remind them that you own an ek9 forum and word travels very fast over the interweb, post on hondatech too then send them the links in an email saying youll take down the posts once they reimburse you. :nice:

I wrote him a nice email to send them but the legality is his insurance are the ones who need to deal with it, RVM on your insurance certificate is a number call it and claim, IBC dont have a clue but then they dont provide the actual insurance they just sort it out for you

DAMMM!!!:shocked:

that sound like best NIGHTMARE... best cos involving ctr which you hve now! nightmare cos waiting for it so long + having parts stolen in the process jst unacceptable.

take neo's & blinx advice get in direct contact with shipping insurance ppl.

thank for your advice guys, I insult them by email, but no response, I hope they answer so I can write them more stuff. Hehehe

Send them this -

Mocca-mocca su su Ama Urusee Temae Yariman

Boku no shiri ni kisu siro Temae Kuso baka yarou

hie Tameguchi kitten ja ney o (O)meko

lol

^^ what he said

Ive bought another car from IBC Japan RVM lol **HIDES**

hope you die of gonorrhea :mad:
A recent research has shown that EK owners are among the people with the highest percentage of getting sexually transmitted diseases cuz they usually make others :bow::bow: :angry:

i currently have an EJ9 so im safe? heh

1886119638a4995341348l.jpg

i currently have an EJ9 so im safe? heh
Why not?? I like that color, it must be the same with Silver EK9? Anyway, if you are planning for some extra expenses, then paint those plastic black layers on the side and on the bumpers, add an EK9 spoiler and grills and the job is done!! :nice:
Btw, was the photo taken from a crane :wow: or from a tree :angry:??

I bought my ek9 there in may 2006.

I received my car on October 2007.

It took them 6 months to send my car, I live in Guatemala, and they send my car to MIAMI first, in MIAMI all the aftermarket parts where stolen.

4 wheels.
Complete suspension.
Complete OEM CTR

They asked me for a surveyors report, it clearly says that the car didn't had this aftermarket parts when it arrived to Guatemala.

7 months later, they haven't solve me anything, now they wash their hands teling me that the insurance I paid, is not for the parts that where inside the car. In summary what they told me is that the insurance works if the ship sinks.

Also i had to fix my front and rear bumper because the car hit other cars in the boat. 800 $

So my recommendation is STAY AWAY FROM BUYING FROM IBC JAPAN THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Please tell to your friends, anyone you can, I don't want to this to happen to anyone else.

Sticky! :mad:

There was meant to be A alarm system on my car when I bought it from them and also there was a few minor scratch marks which were painted over badly with the wrong colour and there was no mention in the report sheet they gave me. I got on to them about the alarm and guess what still no reply from them I wont be buying anything else from IBC Japan :mad:

There was meant to be A alarm system on my car when I bought it from them and also there was a few minor scratch marks which were painted over badly with the wrong colour and there was no mention in the report sheet they gave me. I got on to them about the alarm and guess what still no reply from them I wont be buying anything else from IBC Japan :mad:

Yeah, the don't respond, if you use the live chat, and you tell them that you want answers, they switch you to a piece of sh**t manager who almost insults you! This happened to me and I call a guy there, that speaks spanish and told him what happen, but.... nothing happen.

Check out this email history this was the last email they sent to me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FONT=&quot]Dear RVM,[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]

Thank you for your email.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To further guide you with our Guarantee and Claims Policy, please check our Quality Control page found in our website. The provisions of the insurance are there for your guidance. Furthermore, please note that, the insurance has a deductible of $500.00. Accessories and obvious shipping damage are not covered and these are duly stipulated in the insurance policy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regards,[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
Joan[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How do you rate our response? [/FONT]

------------------Original Message-----------
To: IBCClaims@IBCJAPAN.CO.JP
Cc: csc@ibcjapan.co.jp
Sent: 5/26/2007 1:08:44 PM

Dear Joan / IBC

As you are well away I paid for insurance on my year 1999 Honda Civic EK9 Type R for when it was in transit and up until I took ownership of the car, the car was not as it was sold to me and again as you are aware was very badly damaged and had other parts stolen from the vehicle.

Legally you cannot sell me insurance and then tell me it is not valid when I need to claim, Insurance is paid to be used in such circumstances, I am requesting that you please provide me with the insurance companies full contact details so I may pass them onto my solicitor as I am now seeking legal action.

It seems to me you are just "Passing the buck" and blaming the port where my car was unloaded, regardless if the dock or someone at the dock was the thief, I had paid for insurance to cover against such losses.

I am sure you do not want IBC tarnished as the used car sales people who don’t care about their customers and who sell their customers invalid & useless insurance, not only that you state the insurance for the car is in transit and until the customer takes ownership yet in your email I quote you state "IBC' responsibility ends as soon as the unit is shipped" so then you are selling insurance with false pretences which is also fraudulent!

RVM

[FONT=&quot]From:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] IBCClaims [mailto:IBCClaims@IBCJAPAN.CO.JP]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:24 AM
To: x@x
Subject: RE: shipment status
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]

Dear RVM,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Our record shows that the emails were sent to you accordingly in regard with this claim.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To sum up, your claim is regarding your documents, problems on tires and other shipping related problems. All of these were already forwarded to the local shipping agent and that to expedite the processing of your claim you too must chase them regarding the case.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]IBC' responsibility ends as soon as the unit is shipped but makes sure to assist you for shipping claimable issues which has been served for you.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Joan[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Claims Department[/FONT]

Back