Apexi Power FC Commander --CHEAP--

rvm

admin
Staff member
Car(s)
EK9/Civic
I got this apexi power fc commander with serial number:

FCC2 IH 000-00057.

Please find out if it is compatible with your apexi power fc ecu before buying.

Price is 65$ including shipping, Shipping to Europe add 10$ more.

I'm also open to offers

cheers.

Photos:

Attachments

• $IMG_0099.JPG
    $IMG_0099.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 938
  • $IMG_0100.JPG
    $IMG_0100.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 948
Last edited:
I am certain user: flybikeslee wants one of these, give him a pm! I will send him a text letting him know! :)

oh yes :) ill check apexi website then pm you buddy ;)

Internal Apexi Model Name for Hand Controller

FCC NT First generation to suit Nissan
FCC FN Second generation to suit Nissan
FCC AD First generation to suit Nissan Djetro
FCC TS MR2 model
FCC TZ MR2 model
FCC SX Toyota Altezza/Lexus I think
FCC ZF RX7
FCC ZG RX7 Second Generation
FCC IH Honda Integra
FCC2 SX Version 2 for Toyota Altezza/Lexus
FCC2 JX Version 2 for Toyota Chaser
FCC2 DK Version 2 for Evo Lancer
FCC2 Version 2 general
FCC3 Version 3 general
FCC3 1JAT Version 3 Chaser Auto

The main product codes seem to be

FCC First Batch
FCC2 Version 2
FCC3 Version 3

Units that are sold as Version 3 seem to be the newer PowerFC and Hand Controller bundle in one price/package. Most people that have brought a new PowerFC in the last 2-3 years should have this bundle/package. The Hand Controller versions for these units should 5.x 8.x and so on. Units that are sold as Version 2 seem to be expansions of the Version 1 run but with more cars supported. This is likely to be version 3.x and 4.x under ETC, VERSION Version 1 or FCC is likely to be the first generation PowerFCs and may even say 2.x under ETC,VERSION.

The PowerFC also has an internal model or board number. My Skyline has FC-14B for its main board version. The main thing to note here is the sticker or product code on the PowerFC Shell. My skyline has ECR33. Other likely models would be GTR33 or SR20 and so on (basically the car or engine code).

The hand controller logo freeze seems to crop up when using an FCC3 on an FCC based PowerFC. Such as using as first generation R33 PowerFC and using a newer generation R33 hand controller. The common "in the wild" example is using FCC3 (sticker on back of hand controller) on a RB25 PowerFC (sticker on side of unit). This will not work, as RB25 PowerFC labelled units expect FCC NT instead of FCC3 so it will freeze and fail boot up.

Looking at the Apexi product chart for models we can see that the original run of Skyline R33 PowerFCS were known as RB25 on the unit itself. Its a little white sticker on the outside of the case. Newer generation R33 were known as ECR33 and this is present on the sticker also (in the same spot). So going from apexi's chart we can see that the original style RB25 PFC needs FCC NT. We can also see from this chart that FCC NT works on all of the first generation Nissan models. So if you can find an older style to suit any of the Nissan PowerFCs then this should work on RB25 PowerFC. Most suppliers dont stock the older versions cos they don't carry them anymore. Our main supplier Nengun.com has the following older style hand controllers

415-N001 Nissan Main Old Style
415-T001 Toyota Main Old Style
415-T003 Toyota Type B Old Style (not sure what this is for)
415-X001 Newer Style Hand Controller

So if you have 3.x 4.x then you should aim for the older style to suit your Car. if you have the newer 5.x then you should go for the newer X001 unit.

So for RB25 you should choose 415-N001 as 415-N001 is the first generation Nissan Hand Controller. If you have ECR33 you should choose 415-X001 as its the newer Nissan Hand Controller.

sold to flybikeslee

do they not normally go for 400-500 pounds??

could be wrong, not 100% sure.

i think its the power FC with the controller that nomally does the big amount

Back