****Spoon ECU - EK9 Pre-facelift 97/98****

Anto-EK9

Mitsi Evo VII
Donator
Just picked up a Spoon ECU to suit a prefacelift EK9. Will also fit face-lift model with a OBD2B to OBD2A conversion harness. Works perfect. Will get pix up asap. Dont hesitate to ask me your questions:)

£380 OVNO

Last edited:
o_O selling your second one?
Standalone>?
GL in the sale :nice:

Nope this isn't my one. I have a face-lift one on the way.

Yep standalone unit. I'll have pix up on Saturday guys! Here's what Spoon says about it:

Spoon collated data relating to, fuel consumption, ignition timing, exhaust emissions, aging. Taking these parameters to develop a highly advanced program to achieve improved power.Extensive track tests were carried out to achieve a specification which would allow for increased output, better performance and greatly improved torque figures.Further parameters were added to have a wider range of conditions, taking into consideration new additions from the Spoon range of parts. Through this programming maximum performance would be achieved with out the need to reprogram the ECU.

Will take a part exchange on Spoon Twinblocks for EK9/DC2 R plus cash from me:woot:

10102008018ug6.jpg

Bump...May P/x for nice aftermarket ek9 bits:cool:

Last edited:
Set of standard Ek9 springs and £100 ;)

Oft...what a deal :p

Something has come up and I need this gone asap. Am willing to listen to serious offers...

Back