Racing Syncro Synthethic Racing Gear oil

ijwhiteman

Super Moderator
Donator
Item for sale: Racing Syncro 70W-80 GL4 Synthethic Racing Gear oil
Reputation: http://www.ek9.org/forum/reputation-center/19525-ijwhiteman.html
Paypal: whitemanr6@hotmail.com
Price: £25 delivered
Condition: 2 full bottles and 1 half (enough for a oil change)
Description: Racing Syncro 70W-80 GL4 Synthethic Racing Gear oil is specificaly designed for highly stressed syncromesh gear boxes that use SAE75W-90 oil normaly and along with faster smoother gear changes will help protect copper based syncromesh hubs that rub together which should lead to your gearbox lasting, particualy if used on-track.
Pictures:
6353cd7375f048f40abb69914c125437_zpsf340867a.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, is delivery to spain possible?
How much would it be in case?

Great racing oil. I use it for our prepared gearboxes, and a bit more as spare is always welcome.

If you PM me with a post code and weight/size of the package, I can get costs. It would be a courier collection.

Thank you for no private message, despite being the first interested.

Thank you for no private message, despite being the first interested.

Don't recall a message and first payment secures items.

Also I do not ship abroad! Why do people keep assuming I do. :angry:

I had a lot of that people thinkin that because you've showed interest in an item that you get some form of "dibs"
The amount of times I was messed about with some of my parts I would never have sold them all.
Money talks IMO

I had a lot of that people thinkin that because you've showed interest in an item that you get some form of "dibs"
The amount of times I was messed about with some of my parts I would never have sold them all.
Money talks IMO

Thank you :nice:

If you want it pay for it. Lots of items reserved on my breaking thread this way. Those items are there's! Simples :secret:

How I was suposed to pay without knowing what I asked.
Why do you think I was asking for post code? I obtained 0 answer.

Asking what I did, I was showing 100% interest on it. I just needed the requested information to make a deal as soon as possible.

Thank you to presuppose what you shouldn't.

:nice:

How I was suposed to pay without knowing what I asked.
Why do you think I was asking for post code? I obtained 0 answer.

Asking what I did, I was showing 100% interest on it. I just needed the requested information to make a deal as soon as possible.

Thank you to presuppose what you shouldn't.

:nice:

How about you check your sent messages. There are no messages in my inbox from WAFF :angry2:

Also why don't you ask everyone else on the forum if i have responded to there PM's?

I never ignore messages.

Thank you

Back