Valve clearance tool

t3gav

Just ordered a few of these from the USA as it wasn't worth getting just the 1, makes doing the valve clearances a piece of piss. Just seeing if there's any interest? Sorry if this doesn't meet for sale guidelines, I can do a proper advert if needed. £20 posted. Pic attached, the base of the tool is cut away so you can easily see the valve adjusting screw.

Attachments

• $Valve tool.jpg
    $Valve tool.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
I would be interested mate
Are they available yet?

Hi mate won't be available for 2-3 weeks I don't think as they're on a slow post from the USA, I'll keep you posted though : )

Hi mate won't be available for 2-3 weeks I don't think as they're on a slow post from the USA, I'll keep you posted though : )

Sure pm me when it arrives. Kind of fed up having to use my bent spanner :)

I used some mole grips on a 10mm socket with a screwdriver through the middle lol.

I've got one but haven't used it yet, both my sets of feeler gauges don't have the right measurements so I need another set.

What does oem honda look like?
My friend works at honda
see if he can get me 1
part number? :D

It's like a long 10 socket with a 17mm nut , with a hole in the top for a screw driver u could make 1 .

Honda one looks the same as the pic I posted I think, this is probably a copy of that design although this type is used on to Toyotas etc too.

Got a few people interested is it worth me getting a few more shipped over at the same time as I've only got 5 and think all of them are nearly spoken for already!

Make a group list will be easier to keep track.

I'll start providing it's ok with you.

1 - Irf
2 -

Got one of these! Awesome piece of kit

Back