EK9 Parts - Suspension, Brake lines, NGK Leads, Ball joints + more

mkc2bad

Paypal?: Yes, if you pay the fees
Location: Welwyn Garden City. Collection more than welcome. prices below are for collection, postage will be extra.
Having garage clear out as sold my facelift EK9 a while back.

Red Tegiwa Rear Tow Hook
Price : £15
Condition: Good. Comes with all bolts etc and mounts onto the rear jacking point
hook.jpeg

BluePrint Lower front Ball Joints
Price : £35
Condition: Brand New
Description: Bought these brand new from SimAuto. They are good quality (not a rubbish ebay job) Have original receipt of purchase for £45
balljoint.jpeg

Hel brake Lines (only 3)
Price: £50
Condition : Brand New
Description: Needed one desperately at the last MOT, so ended up buying a pack as that's all that was available at the time. Paid around £100 from memory. You can individual lines direct from HEL to make a complete pack.
oyMKcOu5tF_1pFhCP-nqvrTL1n_RxcLJJWHrMvn4hgQ=w326-h468-no

Genuine OEM Water Pump
Price : £20
Condition : Used, but in good condition.
Description : Bought this for when I was doing a belt change. Stuck it in the garage and then totally forgot about it - ended up buying another one.
wpump2.jpeg

wpump.jpeg

2.5" donut gasket
price : £5
Condition : Used, but still good
photo+2.JPG

Standard EK9 OEM suspension.
Price: SOLD
Condition: Good, no leaks.
Description: OEM suspension. Bought from another member, never fitted. Was told they have done around 75k miles.

Blue NGK Ignition Leads
Price: SOLD
Condition: Good. No cracks etc and worked perfectly before I removed them.

D1 Red Wheel Nuts - 20. 4 are new and unused.
Price : SOLD
Condition : Ok, bit of wear from where they have been taken on/off etc.

Rear Parcel Shelf
Price : SOLD
Condition : Good. no holes etc.

Think that's all for now.

Cheers
Mike

Last edited:
Hi
I kind of need some oem suspension but can only really go to about £100. let me know if your interested.
Cheers Dunx

Hi Dunx

I paid more than what I'm asking for them last year, so if it's ok, I'll leave it a week or so to see if there's any interest. If not, we'll talk :)

Hi Dunx

I paid more than what I'm asking for them last year, so if it's ok, I'll leave it a week or so to see if there's any interest. If not, we'll talk :)

Ok cheers for getting back to me. I might have the shelf as well.
Dunx

Will the ball joints straight bolt in for an mb6? And that donut gasket is it an oem one? Cheers pal!

Ball joints are standard ek fitment. not sure if it will fit mb6 but I'm sure someone on here will know. Gasket is oem, 2.5" manifold/cat gasket.
Cheers

Il take donut gasket £5 posted? still no news with that ball joint for an mb6?

Il take donut gasket £5 posted? still no news with that ball joint for an mb6?

Thats fine mate.

I had a quick search and I'm pretty sure they will fit. Theres a couple of listings on ebay saying it fits most of civic chassis from that era. The ones I have are actually printed on the packet as for an ek4

See for sale threads here : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-eg-eh-ej-ek-ma8-mb1-mb6-mb7-mb-mcc-mb8-LOWER-BALL-JOINT-WISHBONE-NEW-/360427430880?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53eb2623e0

and here : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-MB1-MB2-MB3-MB4-MB6-MB7-FRONT-LOWER-SUSPENSION-ARM-BALL-JOINTS-X-2-/330628352518?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cfafc4a06

based on that, I'm pretty confident they would fit

Back