Carbon under car diffuser group buy

Dixcelbrake

EK9.org Member
Anyone interested in the carbon diffuser from this thread - Integra DC2 :: Log in

MareIslandITR129.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

The Retail cost for the diffuser shipped to the UK is $632 USD which is around - £316 plus it will need to add up duty and import tax so we will be looking at around £350.

If we can get 5 people then we can get the price down to £300 shipped, is not a lot of saving but better than nothing.

As soon as we have 5 people interested then I can put the order though and they will send it out to me straight away.

------------------------------------------------
1. Dixon :lol:

need more pictures and how does it attach to the car?

one of the sexiest parts for a DC2!!! wish they had one for ek/ej :(

This will fit DC2, EK/EG as well. its universal fitment.

You can just use some nuts and bolt or self tap screw to secure it.

Like to hear about your testing of the product when you get one Dixon, if it actually works on the track its possible, also like to see a pic of this actual product on the EK9, not sure if its my thing or just bling at the moment :p

i could be very interested in one! do you know if they do a kevlar one?

also a pic of one on a ek9 would be great

thanks

Hi, they are proper aerospace carbon. Same quality carbon they use on the F1 car.

Still have 10 of this available.

cheers,

Dixon

i live in the philippines... could i join your group buy? i have paypal so payment wont be a problem. ill pay $750 for shipping and other duties. in japan they dont have that design. the spoon rear diff needs more fabrication to fit my ek4....

i really nid it for my time attack....

thanks

We have already finished our first group buy, I have already fitted on my car. I can get 5 for you it will be £350 USD each included shipping or £300 if you get 5 at one time.

This is the one that fitted on my own race car -

DSC05059.jpg

DSC05058.jpg

To be honest mate those pictures arent the best. They don't really show it well.

Any pics of one fitted to an EK9? Would look immense!!

id definetely be up for one if i saw a picture of one on a EK9

if its a nice as i think its gonna be then yes i will have one

waiting on pictures.

Sorry don't have any pictures that fitted on a EK9 but it should look like what i have or the photo on top.

I dont know about this one Dixcel. I prefer the wider one, like the one thats on the EK9 in the Type One shop:

2.jpg

Do you know where I can get one of those???

That one in Spoon garage is the one from the S2000, they modified it to make it fit on the EK9.

Had yours fitted for a while now...any noticeable improvements on performance on track Dixon?

I'm living in Hong Kong.. Can i join the group buy as well?

Btw, do you know does it fits on 4 door EK??

Back