s80 inc. 4.7final and CTR 4th+5th

Weasel

EM1 racecar
Item for sale: S80 LSD Gearbox, with 4.7 FD
Price: €400 postage not included
Paypal: yes, if buyer covers fees.
Condition: 9/10
Description: Gearbox is in very good condition apart from being dirty on the outsde. New synchros recently put in and very little mileage done on them. Diff has been checked and is strong and tight. Drives like new. This box has the added advantage of having a CTR 4th and 5th gear.
Price of 400 is non negotiable. Its an absolute bargain at that.

I dont have pictures but i presume you all know what a gearbox looks like...lol!

Last edited:
Recently purchased a s4c box from kev at a bargain price also.
Good seller, top guy.
Glws buddy.

Duffy

Top Guy, And BARGAIN. (edit the main thread to say 4.7 instead of .4 too :) )

The S80 with s4c 4th and 5th is a great combo. The difference it made to my car was unbelievable compared to stock 4th and 5th. Pull's great for an OEM Upgrade!

And you would pay more than that just to buy the 4th and 5th and have them installed let alone the rest of the box aswell! Bargain and GLWS, Very trusted seller.

Last edited:
Think he asked as it sayes 4.4 in your description...., dad has an identical box(but with an ats plate diff) and the gearing is fantastic

Top Guy, And BARGAIN. (edit the main thread to say 4.7 instead of .4 too :) )

The S80 with s4c 4th and 5th is a great combo. The difference it made to my car was unbelievable compared to stock 4th and 5th. Pull's great for an OEM Upgrade!

And you would pay more than that just buy the 4th and 5th and have them installed let alone the rest of the box aswell! Bargain and GLWS, Very trusted seller.

+1 this is the best oem combo imo even better when the price is less than people want for a stock ek9 box

didnt realise i had the .4 in there! Edited now though!
Yeah around a track the earing is great.
Thanks for the comments chaps!

I had this setup on my old ek9 my mate in his dc5 couldnt touch me round bends lol it only had a 1.6 in aswell glwts.

Ok, i'll take this, can you sort a postage cost to Luton.

Got alot on this evening so will sort the money tomorrow if thats ok.

Thats perfect. The cost of sending Duffys gearbox to scotland on a pallet was 140Euro so i would imagine it would be the same to Luton. I will PM paypal details in a moment. Duffys gearbox took about 1 week from sending it out to arrival at his house so I would budget the same delivery lead time. The earliest I will be able to send this out is Tuesday as I will be racing this weekend and it will take approx 1 day to arrange the courier (as they need some notice.
If youve any other questions or comments etc, text or call me on 00353 857323277

Kev.

Last edited:
that is an absolute bargain of a gearbox especially with new sychros and the shorter gears

Thats perfect. The cost of sending Duffys gearbox to scotland on a pallet was 140Euro so i would imagine it would be the same to Luton. I will PM paypal details in a moment. Duffys gearbox took about 1 week from sending it out to arrival at his house so I would budget the same delivery lead time. The earliest I will be able to send this out is Tuesday as I will be racing this weekend and it will take approx 1 day to arrange the courier (as they need some notice.
If youve any other questions or comments etc, text or call me on 00353 857323277

Kev.

try transglobal express. I used them to ship a gearbox to england. Had it on a D pallet and it was around £50-60 collected at the house too. HTH

Ps your giving that box away at 400 euro!

Kev.

No problem mate, I will look into a few other courier services tomorrow to try and get the cost down.

Because the box is being shipped from southern Ireland the costs are rediculous :(
140 is the price I am quoting.The couring company is owned by a mate of mine and I know he does his best when im sending parts away and ive nveer had any issues in the past 5 years of dealing with him. I will continue to use his company if thats okay.
Yeah i was meant to have a buyer for the box last week but he let me down and i really need the money for entry fees for the Anglesey rounds of ITCC. Thats why its going cheap!

How many miles are on the box mate? I would pick it up from you. Is there any crunches or whines in it?

Danielsan is taking the box guys. I dont want to agree a deal with him and then sell to someone else as that would be bad form.
Might have another one of these boxes shortly enough.
Should not be much of a difference in the price either.

Sold to Danielsan.
Courier will be organised for tuesday morning.
Cheers.

Back