Breaking high spec forged B series engine + all B series engine bay parts

stevenEK9

trackattack
Going to start stripping the car this weekend, all parts are 100% for sale. gimme a shout if you want anything

Couple parts removed from other thread as some mates have expressed interest (gearbox/crank damper/exhaust manifold)

All items located in Aberdeen, Scotland

Paypal is preffered

I can post any of the items listed below

My rep thread - http://www.ek9.org/forum/reputation-center/30316-stevenek9.html

Cheers
Steven

micropolished and balanced oem B18C6 type R crank - £300 delivered
covered 2k miles since the work was carried out

Wiseco 81.5mm high compression pistons 12:1 to 12.5:1 compression - £240 delivered
covered 2k miles, no rings included

Carrillo pro-A rods - £350 delivered
lightest and best made rods available for a B series, covered 2k miles

ARP main studs - £80 delivered
covered 2k miles, reuseable

Vented rocker cover (2 x front ports, rear port plugged), includes endyn breather and hoses also which work perfectly with this - £150 delivered
unpainted honda rocker cover, end cut off for access to cam gears, 2 x 10mm breathers welded on the front. endyn breather can with hoses to run from this, catch can has a drain port on the bottom

Some photos of the parts during engine assembly 2k miles ago

DSC_0245.jpg

8dc61edc.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

93cd3436.jpg

cd036c68.jpg

bdf67b7a.jpg

1cd9856a.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously gutted for you mate.

Just have too come back bigger and better.

Easily my favourite EK9.

The car will remain one of legends.

Awesome build, have read through it several times, a few big names in the EK9 world selling up........ sad days :(

i almost cried writing this thread out Rich, but for me it's the best thing to do right now :((

I bet mate... i bet... I hope you read what i posted in the other thread. Good luck with what ever you decide to do anyway :nice:

P.S. i wish i could talk you out of it !!!

Last edited:
it's a bit of a shitter too for me, my feature is out in this months banzai, in the shops tomorrow!

the car will live on with a K20 though, planning on completing the swap before the ring trip in July and still making it there for my 25th :nice:

for all those pm'd so far, just about to go reply

Sorry to see this man, amazing parts up for sale here guys dont be shy !! :nice:

what happened to it that ur breaking? depending on time i get back from norway i may buy quite a lot of ur stuff

there is currently scoring on the bores causing loss of compression, the car is currently home and not being used at all

no damage caused to everything listed, engine will be coming out this weekend

Back