4x100 Big Brake kit + 3" Exhaust..

wishy

Playing with Boats
Item for sale: Wilwood 4 pot caliper 300mm disc's 4x100
Reputation: http://www.ek9.org/forum/reputation-center/36391-wishy.html
Price: £700
Paypal?: Yes
Condition:8/10
Description: 2 sets of 300mm disc's , 2 sets off pads one set wilwood and one set Ferodo. Both with good meat left on them. Wilwood 4 pots with carrier for eg / ek (you may need spacers to get them to sit right on you disc). Hel Braided brake lines. The bell could do with a new length of locking wire through them , will try and get this sorted. Also one of the bolts are missing from the bell hub holding the disc on. I am trying to find one of these.
Pictures:
DSC_0267.jpg
DSC_0268.jpg
DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg
DSC_0265.jpg
DSC_0266.jpg
DSC_0263.jpg
DSC_0270.jpg

Item for sale: 3" Custom Exhaust S/S straight through
Reputation: http://www.ek9.org/forum/reputation-center/36391-wishy.html
Price: £350
Paypal?: Yes
Condition:9/10
Description: Straight through 3" exhaust made for my turbo build. Made my Billy at CAS. Quality piece of kit. The B-Pipe is longer than standard as it is my decat pipe in all in one. Flat faces flanges (no donuts). The manifold to B-Pipe flange sits a little squint but it was fine in my car. Back box is completely custom to with a short slash cut tip. Some superficial scratches on the back box and very light scratch on the B-Pipe (would polish out) Lol.
Pictures:
DSC_0283.jpg
DSC_0278.jpg
DSC_0279.jpg
DSC_0280.jpg
DSC_0281.jpg
DSC_0271.jpg
DSC_0277.jpg
DSC_0273.jpg
DSC_0272.jpg

Cheers
Scott

Last edited:
Have you modified the calipers to take the HEL hoses? As normally the caliper has a 1/8-27 NPT thread for the hose and the HEL hoses are supplied with an M10x1 banjo.

Nope never even got as far is fitting them. So i am assuming that this will be the case.

Do you guys supply the bolts for the bell hub to attach the disc ? Been meaning to pm yous.

Not as such, as we dont sell the Wilwood off the shelf kits. We sell our kits which use Wilwood calipers.
Have you tried Rally Design? They sell off the shelf kits with those bolts/fixings. We use normal cap head bolts and nuts for our bells.

Kool i will give them a shout. The bell is threaded on my set and uses a really coarse thread. Really need to get a thread gauge out to check it then.

Thanks for the input though :nice:

Dam bump for some nice parts wishy! these would go nice on my car :)

I would think so bud , It bolted straight on to my down pipe. But i am presuming the down pipe was similar length as standard manifold.

Sorry that aint really the best of answers.

It looks like a flat flange so would need cutting off and a collector cup flange welding on. Thats all.

Ah yeah , i have stuck that in the add that was flat faced flanges not the donut (cup) mmmmm Donuts :D

Open to offers on the brakes? Can I test fit them on my car with my wheels to check clearance etc.

Back