2012 container services Japan to UK

emperor

Hi everyone,
we emperor garage are running bigger and better this year,
we going to do another container services.
this is a new adv. for the container services.

i can get and put what ever parts you want in the container.
i.e. engine, box, wheel, bodykit, (non-car stuff).....etc

if you have any question please ask.
can pm me or email or quicker is text or phone call.
ben / dave

Item for sale:
Price: Container services from Japan
Paypal?:yes
Reputation:http://www.ek9.org/forum/reputation-center/24370-emperor.html
Condition: brand new or 2nd hand
Description: help you bring parts into UK
Pictures:as above

Details of how we do it :

For Brand new items / Yahoo Buy it Now listings:
- PM or Email us what you are looking for, please describe it as detail as possible so we can get a quote for you as quick as possible.

- If you are happy with the price than we will require full amount of the item price to be paid before we process.

- Once we received the payment, we will get the items for you and photos of the items when it arrives our Japan office.

- We will collect the rest of the payment on collection / before delivery from our garage to your door step.

For Second Hand Items :
Most second hand auction items will be in an auction form and we recommend our customer to get it from auction listing because that way you may got a bargain. But we can also source fixed price second hand itmes.

- PM or email us what you are looking for, please describe the item as detail as possible,

- we will get back to you for a price range which is the landed price.

- if you wish to go ahead, than we will require a full amount of the max bid (this is refundable in case we did not win the item).

- Once we receive the payment we will start bidding, and we will inform you the result. When the items arrived in our Japan office, we will send you photos of the item.

- The rest of the payment will be on collection or cleared to us for delivery from our garage to your door step.

- In case we lost the auction or we think it's too much and not worth it to bid that much we will inform you, you can leave the deposit with us and we will keep looking for other auction listings of the same items, or you can require a full refund from us.

Please pm or email me for any inquiries.
sales@emperorgarage.co.uk

For all enquiries regarding Seeker V2 Spoiler for EK please click here for our group buy thread

FAQ

Q: Can I buy non-car related items?
A: Yes of cause, we can help you to get everything that you can found from Japan, you named it we will try our best to found it for you.

Q: Do I have to pay shipping?
A:Yes, you have to pay shipping from Japan to UK than UK to your door step, or collection, but generally it's way cheaper than purchasing the item itself and shipped it from Japan. Our price includes all handling fees and shipping cost landed to your door step, or if you prefer collection from our garage located in Birmingham.

Q: Do I have to pay import tax?
A: Yes, but the quote that provided by us is included the import tax, it's a door to door hassle free quote and our price is very competitive because our aim is to provide convenient for fellow EK9 members.

Q: What is the payment procedure?
We have our procedures stated in this thread please read it carefully.

Q: How can I trust you?
A: Please check our reputations here. Also we mainly using paypal for all payments, we will not ask bank transfers/ paypal payment as gift because we would like to make sure our customer is satisfied and feel secured with their purchase. All paypal surcharge is included in the quote provided by us

Q: Why your quote is more expensive than some other shops?
A: Some famous shops such as RHDJapan only ask you to pay for item price + shipping, you will also have to pay for import tax when the item arrived the country, and the import tax is solely depends on how much they declare it for you. Our quote is includes import tax so you do not have to pay any extra cost on top of the quoted price.

Last edited:
So this saves import tax and postage right?

Bascially yes, will be a lot cheaper than you buying a single parts from Japan.
Especially big and heavy parts, shipping on their own is very expensive and plus the import tax as well.

Thanks
Emperor Garage

Hi guys, I've had quite a few request for the Seeker V2 spoiler, I will try to contact seeker and see if I can get a discount on group buys, please let me know if you are interested in a seeker v2 spoiler.

Thanks
Emperor Garage

Need two or even three sets of wheels with those specs:

• 15x7 +35 or less (34, 33, 32, 31...) TE37 in 5x114.3 (don't mind colour)
• 17x7.5 +33 CE28N also 5x114.3 (Titanium Silver or rare one)
• SSR Type C (15" or 16" with low offset to clear Spoons) 5x114.3

Want them without tires and on its best condition (if possible).

Also need that all four wheels have the same width and offset.

Thank you.

How much for a 98 b18c-r and gearbox?

Duffy.

you are looking at around £1800 to £2400 to buy in Japan.
this price is complete with engine, gearbox, drive shafts, may have some other aux like loom , gear linkage.

you are looking at around £1800 to £2400 to buy in Japan.
this price is complete with engine, gearbox, drive shafts, may have some other aux like loom , gear linkage.

How much to my door in Scotland?
And when will the container leave Japan..?
Cheers
duffy

How much to my door in Scotland?
And when will the container leave Japan..?
Cheers
duffy

pallet to your door from Birmingham is just under £100.
the quicker fill up the quicker leaving Japan.
at this moment we looking at Feb 2012.
regards
Ben

Back