2"-2.5" Adjustable De-cat

keithiesbig1

EAT SLEEP BOOST RPT
Reputation: http://www.ek9.org/forum/reputation-center/41521-keithiesbig1.html#post460625
Price: £40 Delivered (Mainland UK)
Paypal?: Prefered
Condition: 8/10
Description: Ek9 adjustable de-cat. 2.5" collector to 2" flange. May fit other models. Bought from General on here and never fitted. Perfect working condition just needs a little clean.
Pictures:
IMG_1012.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah originally for ek9 bought for my Jordan which has 2.5" ek9 manifold. Thanks for pointing out my lack of info! :nono: will update post :run:

Last edited:
Hi,

Would you ship to New-Caledonia?

Thanks

I may be able to, but the delivery cost will be a lot to post to the other side of the world......

Do you want me to make enquiries to the cost of delivery??

will this fit a stock EK9. as in standard exhuast manifold and standard B pipe..

OOOSSSSHHH!! gotta love celebrity juice... :clap:

will this fit a stock EK9. as in standard exhuast manifold and standard B pipe..

OOOSSSSHHH!! gotta love celebrity juice... :clap:

So sorry i missed your post mate! :shocked:

It came off an ek9 as far as i am aware mate! I can get pictures showing dimensions of the collector and the flange if this helps?

@Tomcat, you will have a PM soon :nice:

Ah where did you get this?

I have been looking for a 2" decat to 2.5" so i can fit a 2.5" system to my ek3?!

I would buy this but im trying to put it on my credit card!

Ah where did you get this?

I have been looking for a 2" decat to 2.5" so i can fit a 2.5" system to my ek3?!

I would buy this but im trying to put it on my credit card!

It's not a 2" collector it's a 2.5" collector, so it's 2.5" to 2" as per description.

I typed it wrong and now I can't change it :run:

Back