B16/B18 Feels parts

NickEG6

Banned
Some Feel's parts for sale, prices reflect rarity and cost of parts.

Item: Full Feels Exhaust system
Price: SOLD
Paypal?: No, bank transfer or cash on collection.
Condition: Used very good condition.
Description: Full Feels exhaust system for B16/B18 engines.
Pictures: attached

Item: Feels ECU for B16 engines/EG6.
Price: £350
Description: Feels ECU for B16 engines.

Item: Feels Air filter system
Price: £100
Description: Feels Air filter for B16/B18 engines.

Item: Feels manifold for B16/B18 engines
Price: £400
Description: Feels Manifold for B16/B18 engines.

Attachments

• $Feelsmanifold.jpg
    $Feelsmanifold.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 618
  • $feelsecu.jpg
    $feelsecu.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 514
  • $feelsairfilter.jpg
    $feelsairfilter.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 548
  • $exhuastback.jpg
    $exhuastback.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 440
  • $exhasutlogo.jpg
    $exhasutlogo.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 395
  • $original7.jpg
    $original7.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 400
  • $IMG00093-20110207-1448.jpg
    $IMG00093-20110207-1448.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 383
  • $IMG00096-20110207-1449.jpg
    $IMG00096-20110207-1449.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 327
  • $IMG00097-20110207-1449.jpg
    $IMG00097-20110207-1449.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
As you know mate as im sure Topher has already explained, i collect FEEL's parts amongst others, im interested in a few bits...........

But your prices are way way overpriced.

Ok first off the exhaust system is fine at £600 the manifold i would put at around £450 - £500.

The exhaust system WILL NOT FIT AN EK9 they are model specific!!! I have an EK9/DC2 system for my EG and it fits like a dog and im having to get it modified im some way. Take my word for this guys, it will fit but it will A) Either not sit properly on the backbox end or B) Not fit properly at all - unless you are very lucky or you get it modified. I can provide pics of my FEEL's cat-back to show the differences if needs be.

The ECU value i would place at £350 as this what Techno Pro Spirit, Mine's and such sell for, most ECU's dont really sell for any more than £350 odd quid. Yes the FEEL's one is extremely rare but they only come with minor performance enhancements such as lowered VTEC engagement and high rpm's, better fuel map...etc and certain ECU's if i remember rightly can ONLY be mapped by FEEL's themselves, which is the same as certain MINE'S tuned one's. Im not sure if your's will be like this though????

As for the Air filter if you come down on your price, i am interested as im sure Topher has spoke to you. Their not worth £300 mate, the most i would pay is around £100 for it, maybe slightly more if its totally mint and mark free.

Any thing else you want to know just drop me a line and ill give you any info or details you need to help your sales mate, im also in touch with a few people from the US who are also collectors who may have alot more money to spend than us UK guys and pay top prices as things are some times harder to get for them.

Cheers,
Rhys

Last edited:
I challenge anybody to find a Feels ecu for an EG6 SiR within the next 6 months to the value of £500 or less......lol
no offence but there is spoon ecu for sale at £350 and it looks tatty and spoon ECU's are NO where near as rare as Feels ECU's...

When this exhuast was on my car a Member of Honda-tech.com offered me £450 and offered to pay the shipping on top of this just for the backbox as in not the 2 centre sections behind the cat.. and he was in California

These are not rip off parts they are the real thing and are rarer than ROCKING HORSE S***
like said above they collectors parts really so worth alot to some people and not to others.... just the same as everything is in life.....

chill guys.

Last edited:
Nice parts but over £300 different over spoon ecu is there gona be a lot different in bhp

It's not all about the rarity of the part, performance is the main point when buying an ECU!!

Not been funny but all the prices are very optimistic indeed!

GLWTS though mate :)

It's not all about the rarity of the part, performance is the main point when buying an ECU!!

This is a good comment doesnt matter if only one in the world its a performance item not a set of wheel etc so if it doesnt preform any better than ecu half its price its not a item worth buying.

glws very good items.

Here's an idea before you sh#t on someones for sale thread, read this

1. Offers and any comments that may affect a sale should be made privately via pm, if you think it may disrupt someones sale or not benefit other members then say it via pm to the seller.

It is up to the seller how much he wants for his items

^^^^ well said mate only fair
GLWTS mate

It's called advice, if your prices are sky high no one will buy your parts!
The guy needed to know so he can adjust accordingly if he wishes! :)

Thanks for all the posts guys, I appreciate personal opinion and am more than happy to agree to disagree with some of you.

I honestly believe that mannerisms make a forum like this and sadly more often than not people are shot down, I like a laugh and a joke as much as the next person but do think there's ways to be constructive.

I left a very popular car forum before due to peoples interesting ways of contributing to threads and as such a very, very special car now no longer gets seen at events or shows.

Thanks for all the help various people have given me with advice on here and the nice welcome I received when first signing up, I'll keep the feels parts, clean them up and have them sit in a display case in my garage, I'd rather appreciate quality than let them go for a fraction of what I know their worth.

I always laughed at Honda's before a very talented tuner convinced me to buy one to strip down and build and I now have a new appreciation for wonderful engineering.

I'm out, Nick. :nice:

Thanks for all the posts guys, I appreciate personal opinion and am more than happy to agree to disagree with some of you.

I honestly believe that mannerisms make a forum like this and sadly more often than not people are shot down, I like a laugh and a joke as much as the next person but do think there's ways to be constructive.

I left a very popular car forum before due to peoples interesting ways of contributing to threads and as such a very, very special car now no longer gets seen at events or shows.

Thanks for all the help various people have given me with advice on here and the nice welcome I received when first signing up, I'll keep the feels parts, clean them up and have them sit in a display case in my garage, I'd rather appreciate quality than let them go for a fraction of what I know their worth.

I always laughed at Honda's before a very talented tuner convinced me to buy one to strip down and build and I now have a new appreciation for wonderful engineering.

I'm out, Nick. :nice:

Did this guy just leave the forum because people told him his parts very priced on the high side???

How strange!

These parts are not only performace parts but collectors items, you guys have to understand that if someone value's something higher than you, it does not mean that the value you have placed on the item is correct, purely because in your opinion you believe it is over priced....

since when is there a rule that HP/price are connected....
I've never read anything about a price list of power
example 10hp = £1000 so does this mean a part that gives 5hp must be half the price regardless who made it and to what quailty and how rare the parts are and how many were made

NO exactly.
if i got a scaffolding pole and connected it to my header i would get awesome power but it doesn't mean the scaffolding pole is worth loads of money cause it gives great gains....

the way i see it....
if i look at someones for sale thread on here and think thats too much i will simply not buy it and carry on my search.
others should folllow suite...
only reason i am writing this is becuase Nick is a really safe guy and has priced the parts to what they are worth to HIM not YOU and if you don't want to pay the money he will keep the parts as he clearly appreciates them.
good on him.

you'd have to pay me £8000 for my drum kit but its only worth £2000 see what i'm getting at...

Price comments should be via PM ONLY. Hold your heads in shame. I'm sure there are some people out there who would are willing to pay these kind of prices, but that doesn't mean that those people who aren't prepared to pay those prices should poo all over the thread.

After all, a diamond is just a rock.

Nick mate, drop me a line and ill see what i can do to help you.

But Topher is right - they are strictly collectors parts as im sure all will agree as these parts aint made any more!! - hence why i collect them!

They are a little high in price, but if i had the money for all of them i would buy them and have doubles of everything which i intend to do one day. The prices i gave at the top were just a guide for a quick sale. By no means is that ideal because in theory their worth alot more due to their rarity.

Check out the sh*t i had on CRX-UK when trying to sell my Genuine HKS cams for D16a9 which are supposedly one of only 3 sets in Europe - i asked for £600 for them, and i basically ended up with everyone giving me hassle over it saying i was asking too much - because they haven't got a f*cking clue when it comes to collectors items.

Alot of people dont understand that these parts are effin rare and they wont be made again!! Alot of these manufacturers have either closed down or moved on to new cars such as the new CRZ or DC5's and such!

Last edited:
Everyone has there own opinions on things and if you had a problem people could have pmed him and not **** on his thread if it was vice verser it would be different its js a bit of respect

But Topher is right - they are strictly collectors parts as im sure all will agree as these parts aint made any more!! - hence why i collect them!

I wouldn't say they are strictly collectors parts....I have a Feels carbon bonnet and I didn't buy it because I am a collector or rare JDM parts.....

And I'm pretty certain you can still buy Feels headers, exhaust systems -stainless and titanium/stainless, intakes etc as they are still listed on their website, on tougedistribution and various other distributors.

Nevertheless, all the best with the sale if you still intend to go ahead with it.

I personally think the prices are fair, Feels is expensive, and you get what you pay for in terms of quality. Lets not forget that Feels have been tuning Honda's pretty much longer than anyone else, if it weren't for Feels we would have no Spoon....

I wouldn't say they are strictly collectors parts....\

And I'm pretty certain you can still buy Feels headers, exhaust systems -stainless and titanium/stainless, intakes etc as they are still listed on their website, on tougedistribution and various other distributors.

just checked at touge and they have everything. so it's not rare what can be bought brand new :)

my 0.2 cents

just checked at touge and they have everything. so it's not rare what can be bought brand new :)

my 0.2 cents

Filo, thanks for your reply to this thread, had the privious posters had replied with a fact such as this then I'd have been more than happy to be more reasonable with prices. I went on what people said when I started the thread and should have done more research.

The parts are still for sale and I have reduced them to reflect retail costs, I don't want them to be sat unused, I rather someone got the use out of them.

Thanks to all the people that posted helpful info in this thread.

Nick.

my 0.2 cents

Yes they are still rare.........Touge and VTEC direct still sell these parts because they have a certain amount of old stock in their warehouse.

Trust me, ive been talking to a guy off H-T who lives in Japan and visits feel's on a regular basis and even he has said the change had been made over to the likes of the DC5 and CRZ and other newer cars, they rarely make anything for the older models any more.

Argue as much as you like but that's the way it is.

Back