Rays, tegiwa, Honda

elchunk

KCCO
VIP Member
Item for sale: 4x Rays TE37's
Price: £750 + postage
Paypal?: confirmed, yes.
Condition: 9/10 few minor marks.
Description: 16x7, 5x114.3, et+42, White rays TE37's all with proper valves and all wrapped in almost new toyo T1R's. not moving much on price as i can quite easily keep them but if they right money comes i'll let them go!
Pictures:
DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0688.jpg

Item for sale: facelift vti drivers side rear light
Price: £50
Condition: 9/10 light scraps from use over time. no cracks.
Description: standard facelift vti rear drivers side tail light. used it on my vti for mot purposes as i had ek9 light on it. its gone now so this is for sale.
Pictures:
DSCN0673.jpg

DSCN0675.jpg

Item for sale: oem B16b manifold
Price: £60 + postage
Condition: 9/10 few minor marks.
Description: not sure whats this worth tbh but i've an apexi manifold so its no use to me! missing the heatshield but other than that its perfect.
Pictures:
DSCN0690.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

Item for sale: Apexi intake
Price: £90 + postage
Condition: 8/10 scrap to front of filter, missing 1 of the 4 original screws. will hopefully come with additional bolt if i can get one to match.
Description: rare apexi induction kit. As i got a Mugen intake this is just wasted sitting in my shed so up for someone else to use.
Pictures:
DSCN0692.jpg

DSCN0694.jpg

Last edited:
pics added, will get the rays up later when i could be arsed going outside in the cold! :naughty:

rays, what color?
they're white, its in the discription. i'll get photo's up tomarrow.

What's the difference between vti and ek9 facelift lights?
the drivers side one is the same just a different bulb for the fog i assume. could be easily wired up the same as the ek9 lights so that both top and bottom light up when on.

Could you do the strut brace for that price including postage?
to where? postage will be around £12 due to the irregular size of the item.

prices aren't set in stone but not going to move alot.

Can we sort something out with these wheels mate? Im really interested

Strut brace arrived today mate, another flawless purchase thank you very much, will compliment my cage beautifully.

Cheers :)

happy days man. prices reduced and the apexi filter is now squeaky clean! :woot:

Back