Buddy club spec 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan101

Item for sale: Buddy club spec 3 cat back exhaust system
Price: £330 ONO plus postage or collection
Paypal: yes
Condition: 8/10
Description: I have for sale my buddy club spec 3 exhaust system i bought from gavin (gav-ek9) off the forum around may of this year. I am selling the whole exhaust including backbox and b-pipe. The exhaust system is in great condition througout, with only some minor scratches on the b-pipe, and on the backbox itself however as soon as i got it i metal polished it looked almost new. It will be metal polished and cleaned up before sale. I have had the back box made smaller in order to make it more of a jap angle, not to everyones taste but i have always liked my exhausts on the angle :p A lot of yous will have seen the exhaust and have heard it as well , it produces an incredible sound in vtec and looks great on the car. The exhaust is now off the car and will be sent via courier once paid for. I bought the exhaust for £350 so i am only looking to achieve close to this.

Pictures:

JORDANEXHAUSTBUDDYCLUB.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

Last edited:
upload the photos to photobucket.com and then copy the img code into the reply post on the forum ;)

Upload to photobucket rather than to the forum dan. Or tinypic etc if you dont have an account

how do i then get it from photobucket to forum m8?i aint to good with computers lol

i have this one m8:

JORDANEXHAUSTBUDDYCLUB.jpg

i can get one of the car from the back to show the angle more if u want

ah this brings back memories lol

glws man someone should snap this off you ;)

That is a lovely looking exhaust, wish i had the coinage to buy...glws

cheers for all the comments guys, honestly does sit lovely on the car :) :) will be a great buy for someone

If you could get a photo directly from the back of the car.

New pictures off exhaust as it is now off the car and ready to go to new owner :) final reduction £320 delivered ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back