Js racing 60rs titanium catback for ek4/9

sifikat_10ek4

Js racing 60rs fx titanium cat back + js racing silencer

Condition: In mind condition, like new.It has only 4000km on car.
Description:Js Racing developed the full titanium exhaust system for street and circuit application. Titanium is used as material to reduce massive weight. The piping design is to reduce as much back pressure as possible to obtain maximium power gains. Silencer can also be purchased to reduce
exhaust sound.
  • Manufacturer: Js Racing
  • Product ID: CFX-H5-60RSB
  • Weight (kg): 4,9kg
  • Diameter (mm): 60mm
Price: 780 euro + shipping costs
Price shipped everywhere in UK: 870euro
Thanks
some photos

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

jsracingsilencer.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

js.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

Last edited:
beautiful exhaust, i never understood why they make the tip droop down, toda does the same thing for there DC5 exhaust, anyhow thats a decent price for a mint unit, the new price is just insane!!

It's to stop flames burning the rear bumper on the j's racing cars :) it shoots them towards the floor instead.

I think the tip droop down is the js style like toda..i like it because is different from all other exhausts.
I want to change the exhaust because i will have a new setup on car and i have to go to 70mm

Very interested in this, depending on delivery could you find out how much it will be delivered to uk?

just my luck one of these come up for sale after i order my new exhaust , lovely bit of kit ,good luck with sale

How much is the shipping to the UK?

And what diameter is the piping?

Cheers,

Josh..

beatiful exhaust as you say matey its different from the rest in regaurds to the fact it points down i love mine! :))

think thats a bit dear as they are only 1000 euro fitted over here in ireland from tuning factory

think thats a bit dear as they are only 1000 euro fitted over here in ireland from tuning factory

is there not a couple of different systems with different pricing thou?

the "J's Racing Titanium Exhaust System FX 70RR" seems to be the cheaper version,thats prob the one they sell :secret:

Last edited:
Back