Hybrid Racing Feedback Thread.

t.schultz

s2k addict
If you have dealt with us in the past feel free to post up your experience in here. Good or bad, we want feedback to help us grow as the leading K-swap company in the industry.

7024219979_cf889c1138_b.jpg

-Tim

Purchased a HR fuel rail and 74mm throttle body

Great service and patience

Will do business again

A1

They seem to sell some decent products, their radiators not being one of them.

Having bought one which came with a nice hole in it, then to be told they offer no warranty and will not replace it or refund my money- despite sending one half way round the world for me. Cheers!

Will not be buying anymore products from you in future if this is the way you deal with faulty products you guys over there sell, k tuned is obveously the way forward. Fair enough tim you seem like a decent chap but this isnt fair one bit.

Just a word of warning to anyone buying there products...

Sorry to hear this never got sorted mate :( . Terrible customer service.... I'll advise mates to go elsewhere from now.

Thats really bad if they won't replace or refund the radiator. Are they not obliged by law to do so as they sent out a faulty or damaged product?

Mine arrived with a hole in and they replaced it. They just sent me a new one!

wow, so im not the only one... seems to me a fair few come with holes in them. Pretty crap considering their price!

The radiators are not made by us, they are made by Griffin. I told you "we" didn't have a "warranty" on them if you had your cousin weld it up. I guess I worded that wrong. I talked to Griffen and they were suppose to contact you. And I thought everything was taken care of because I didn't hear back from you.

I am on the phone with them right now. I will PM you to get this taken care of. They are sending you a brand new one. Apparently they thought it was taken care of as well. Just a little miscommunication. Terribly sorry for that.

I said he could do it, but like i said via pm, it would void the waranty. Also why should i? If it were a £150-200 rad, fair enough i would - buts it's not.

As i said before i paid for the radiator, im due out of area for a while. Im still in malaysia now and internet is hard to come by, im not forking out £8 per mb of data used out here. Most of my mins i get given ive used replying to pms as its so slow..

Hence why I wanted this sorted before i came out, and not causing added stress which i dont need and would rather spend the time talking to family

Made my first purchase several years ago.. Around '07 and had great service, with great products from the guys at hybrid back then

Just returned for repeating business. Excellent service, great prices and nice quality products.

...bought Manifold, gear shifter and shifter cables this time around

Tim has been great to deal with... Both via email and phone

For those above, don't be afraid to pick up a phone or arrange a Skype call! I'm sure things are easily missed out via emails and pm's!

A new radiator was sent to him. It was a mis-understanding between he and I along with Griffin. It is all resolved now :)

Thank you Thunderboy! We appreciate the feedback sir!

Sorry to hear this never got sorted mate :( . Terrible customer service.... I'll advise mates to go elsewhere from now.

Thats really bad if they won't replace or refund the radiator. Are they not obliged by law to do so as they sent out a faulty or damaged product?

Hmm very poor show.

Mine arrived with a hole in and they replaced it. They just sent me a new one!

Made my first purchase several years ago.. Around '07 and had great service, with great products from the guys at hybrid back then

Just returned for repeating business. Excellent service, great prices and nice quality products.

...bought Manifold, gear shifter and shifter cables this time around

Tim has been great to deal with... Both via email and phone

For those above, don't be afraid to pick up a phone or arrange a Skype call! I'm sure things are easily missed out via emails and pm's!

A new radiator was sent to him. It was a mis-understanding between he and I along with Griffin. It is all resolved now :)

Thank you Thunderboy! We appreciate the feedback sir!

Havnt been on in a while as I've been in Malaysia for the past 5 & 1/2 weeks with work.

Just to confirm a new radiator has been sent out, I've paid for the customs yesterday so should arrive within the next day or so.

Glad everything is now sorted. Wont be able to fit the radiator until I get the car back though, as it's down south being tuned at the minute.

Back