Nuno@camtec

Nuno@Camtec

Vendor
Not sold anything on here yet, hopefully that will change soon.

Have delt with plenty of user on here before tho.

Thanks.

Nuno.

Last edited:
I highly recommend Nuno, great communication, honest, friendly and excellant turn-around times, have dealt with him on several occasions and will continue to do so in the future.

I have known Nuno for a long while. Me and my brother would happily use and recommend Nuno for any transaction, service or advice. In fact he's recently provided a lot of valuable advice for my track car build and is being entrusted with work on it next week too.

I no Nuno very well honest seller very trustworthy and knowledge on hondas is unreal some very gd deals and a great lad

I've known Nuno quite a few years now. Having dealt with him on a number of occasions as well as having the pleasure of spending a good amount of time in his company I can say that he's a very honest guy who is genuinely into his Hondas.

Nuno has had some parts from me in the past, sound chap and very easy to deal with!

bought a item off me great communication through out. payment was made straight away as mentioned. top notch buyer highly recommended hope to deal with again....

thanks, eskay

Back