Beware of 'jon gough' 'jonathan Gough'

seanek3

Slow b16b
He offered me a set of slipstreams, when i asked him to get me pictures he was just getting pictures of google images and uploading them to his photobucket.:angry:

I've been ripped of in the past on another forum, don't want anyone to be out of pocket by idiots like him!

Sean:nice:

hahaha i just got a pm from this guy offering me a part i need! cheers for the heads up! :nice:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have now banned the member(jon gough), after some digging I found he is not from the UK as filled in under his profile info and also I recognised the user name off another forum where he had scammed members on there selling items which he never had.

Saw him in wanted section offering parts and thought it looked fishy.
Good to hear one less to rip us off.

this chap is unreal he is from ireland and o a lot of ppl refunds for parts he took payment for tat was not in his procession he was also use a other name il get it and post later

As eternal blue said, seen him offer too many parts lol, looked way too suspicious

LoL, this must be the 3rd or 4th forum he's ripped off. All the others have been Irish based though. Can't believe some people though, what an idiot.

thanks for the heads up mate, and glad the clown has been banned!

thanx guys, i just got a pm from this guy trying to sell me an s80 gearbox from ireland

Theres a lad in forsale section now selling bits

his paypal is jon21@live.ie

ring a bell??

Just dont want to get stung before i send money

Good man for the heads up! What an idiot getting photos from google haha

BAN HIM QUICK

he scammed me and 2other members on honda-haven

over a neo i paid 90 for 90 and never received it

Back