gaseb

gaseb

EK24 SiR
Please leave feedback if you have bought/sold something from me/for me.
Thank you
gaseb

From poland to France
Bought a k20 swap header of Gased, had excellence communication, delivery was fast and item was properly wrapped
Highly recommended !

Best regards

Sili

Sorry for the late feedback GaseB,

Very smooth transaction, and will defiantly buy from Seb again. Items were well packed and arrived safely.

i dont wana do this but i got ripped off by gaseb.. i bought a fujitsubo header off him he sed it would fit b16b engine. it arrived on time.. just didnt fit. the collocter was 2 inch not 2.5 and ther was about 4 inch section cut out where the lambda sensor was suppost 2 be so it didnt evan meet my b -pipe. got to get it custom made now thanks.

what? I did not ripped you off, don't lie mate!
this is B series header, just look at the badge and this header was 100% original, never modify!

sw388024.jpg

yes i now that mate the top half fits.. but the bottom half dont... it has been cut how many times do i have to say it. ther is no way of it evan meeting my b-pipe. im not lying. how can you run a b16b engine with out a lambda sensor and 2 inch collector. and where are the markings to say its a fujitsbo header. probably aint evan fujitsubo. if you had told me this stuff before mate i wudnt of bought it .

i purchased a set of wheels off gaseb an would recommend him items were packed very well an wheels were as described in add cheers man thanks

Bought a room light from seb.good communication and great seller.product was packaged very nicely and item was as described.i would definitely buy from him again.

Brought some enkei wheels from Seba. Great communication and fast delivery. Also repaired a couple of light buckles on the wheels too befor sending. Would defo buy from again. Thanks

yes i now that mate the top half fits.. but the bottom half dont... it has been cut how many times do i have to say it. ther is no way of it evan meeting my b-pipe. im not lying. how can you run a b16b engine with out a lambda sensor and 2 inch collector. and where are the markings to say its a fujitsbo header. probably aint evan fujitsubo. if you had told me this stuff before mate i wudnt of bought it .

it dont fit cause its for b16a not b16b fujitsubo make 2 diferent headers for the b16s

b16a : FUJITSUBO ???????

b16b/b18c : FUJITSUBO ???????

lot of jdm companies their b16a headers/exhausts are smaller ,cause they assume you might use the stock exhuast/header of your b16a.

Last edited:
I have had 2 very smooth transactions with gaseb. One for my EDM dash and one for my BNIB cornering lights. I payed with PayPal for the dash, and Western Union for the cornering lights. Shipping was fast and he replied quickly to all IMs sent his way. Would definitely recommend this guy.

photobucket-4221-1318041856265.jpg

2012-02-18_20-33-58_879.jpg

Back