kev_ek9

He bought my standard wheels from me. Left a deposit then turned up to collect the wheels in person with the rest of the payment. Really nice genuine lad would deal with him again. :)

bought an intake manifold from him, everything as it should be and fast delivery, thanks mate. hope to do business with you again

Bought my Spoon N1 bung. Very easy and pleasant transaction. Great guy to deal with no problems what so ever. Would happily deal with again.

Thanks

got my apexi n1 backbox from him excellent to deal with! and everything was as it should be!

Purchased a standard ecu and brake pads. Fast delivery. Everything was as expected. Will happily deal with again :nice:

Got my calipers ages ago, but forgot to post feedback :) Top lad to deal with, great communication!

Good coms, quick payment, and quick collection.

Cheers :)

Very very patient person to deal with, even through the hassle I had with delivery companies. Thanks again for being patient :nice:

Bought a spoon ecu off Kev. Great trustworthy guy with great communication. Even got me next day delivery so it was with me for Xmas. Would recommend :).

Back