NeilVtec

NeilVtec

If You have ever Sold to me or bought from me please leave feedback about your transactions here. :nice:

havent bought or sold but decent lad, would never mess anyone about.

I have bought and talked to, def a sound guy, wouldnt hesitate to buy from again.

Cheers mate.

Sold a MOMO wheel to Neil, received payment very quickly and good communication.

He was patient when the wheel didn't arrive as quickly as it should have due to the bad weather.

Glad you finally got it fitted in the end.

Steven

Bought an ECU off him, very quick delivery! item was exactly as described! Would highly recomend buying from him! thanks neil! :)

Got an oil cooler

and would happily say great to deal with and the fastest ive every had anything posted :)

Thanks
Chris

Excellent seller.
True to his word, always replies quickly to PM's and an absolute gent!
Reccomended every time!

Neil bought some R888's and a Recaro SPG through me and i can't praise the guy enough for a smooth transaction.

the items were collected from a mutual meeting place, where we had a chat and stuff, and all this was communicated very well.

i can't recommend the guy highly enough as a trusted member.

Neil is a very trusted seller imo. I bought an n1 style backbox in a groupbuy organised by him.

Couldnt be happier with how he dealt with everything! :)

I bought the Feel's header from him, absolute pleasure to do business with. Very well packed, delivery time was very good as well.

Would definitely buy from again :D

sold front and rear diffuser off my old car, nice chap! if it wasnt raining am sure we would have stayed a lot longer :p

i Bought a N1 style back box from him last well, super fast delivery and great communication. Would defo buy from him again

Dan

I organized a group buy of N1 style mufflers with Neil.

Everything was perfect: Communication, reactivity, shipping faster than light.

I Highly recommand Neil.

Top bloke, top seller.

Would happily buy off you again, product as described, extra quick delivery :D

Just got my hybrid GruppeM/Oem intake setup, nicely packaged and everything. Great seller, very patient even when customers don't have the mental skills to read and understand the entire sales ad. :D

Received my Replica N1.

Kept me up to date with the transaction and then the tracking of the parcel.

Very patient and willing to answer any questions and responded really quickly.

Was a pleasure and would happily do business again :nice:

Last edited:
Back