General

501 bulbs, PM'd with a quick response and a very smooth transaction.

Delivery was prompt and the price was very good.

Would deal with again! :nice:

Got lower seat rails off him, sound fella. I'd have no problems dealing with him again.

bought his prefacelift lights late thursday night
he sent them friday came sat morning
cant argue with that service highly recommended
-si-

got a set of led's of General, top person. great item. good quick delivery. Recommended!! :)

thanks buddy.

bought a set of ek9 wind deflectors on sunday. they were posted monday and recived tuesday, nice and quick postage. item was perfectly as described. very honest seller would deffo buy off him again.

cheers

i bought some 501 lamps from General and would recommend both the product and seller to anyone. great communication.

thank you :nice:

Bought something from the For Sale section....Great communications and quick safe delivery of the item.

Recommend to all!! Thanks again :nice:

Bought an asimo doll from general, well packaged, quick delivery, top seller will use again.... and have for the hid group buy :D

bought a aimo dol,very quick deliver and packaged very well. highly recomended seller.

Great seller, excellent communications and fast delivery.
Also got a refund when overpaid. Top class.
Would highly recommend

Recieved my HID's, qiuck delivery and very well packed item, Kept everyone up to date wiht everything. Would happily use again.

bought HID's from general. really fast delivery once he recieved them. any problems i had he was helpful and fast to respond to any pm's. i would have no worries buying off this seller again :nice:

Took part in one of General's Group Buys (for a HID kit), very smooth experience - thread regularly updated and PM's once shipped (very quickly I might add).

Not fitted yet but looks pretty good! :nice:

bought an hid kit of general in a group buy arrived theis morning well packed and love it to bits already on the car would deal with anit again no problem :)

Bought the Asimo Honda doll from General. Very good communications, extremely helpful and very patient. Quick postage and packaged well...will (and have) use General again :))

Bought HID's sent to Republic off ireland first class .A1 service will be definately dealing with him in the future

Back