Shaun@BuddyclubUk

Big thanks to Shaun for sorting me out with a cluster gauge pod ordered it on a Wednesday was delivered to me over here in Ireland on Friday was really impressed with how quick he got my order processed and delivered normally I'm waiting 4-5 days for anything been delivered from outside of Ireland. Also was a nice surprise to find a Buddyclub t-shirt and catalog thrown in for free:nice: Any members of EK9.org who purchase items from Shaun@BuddyclubUk will get a free t-shirt I'm been told so get ordering:D

Bought a few bits now Koyo radiator, set of P1 racing SF's with fedral RSR's. They have always been spot on with infomation plus delivery very helpfull will be using these again. Thanks Jay

brought a few parts of Shaun, surprised how fast they were delivered! top man :)

Bought Ek lexan windows, was amazing to buy from - I'm sure they came next day and I didn't even realise what they were untill i opened - total surprise! :nice:

Was very helpful with my sunroof panel :nice: will definatly buy off you again :nice:

Bought a set of Mukteki wheel nuts from Shaun, great service as usual with no delay in getting them sent. A1 seller:nice:

Back