egshane

Bought a bride seat of Shane. Was exactly as described, packaged well and delivered quickly. Top Guy and would happily deal with again :nice:

Thanks
Martin

Bought a 98 spec JDM mani off me, paid agreed price and collected when he said he would

Good buyer

Bought some spoon springs from shane quick delivery and good contact will definatly do buisness again :)

Ash

i bought spoon mirrors from egshane, top bloke to deal with item arrived well packaged and quickly would buy again from this seller :thanks:

Bought a Carbing brace from egshane. Very good communication, item arrived as described in awesome condition and in great time!

Top seller

Bought Willans harness.
exactly as described, and he put up with me being a whiney bastard via texts. solid guy. thanks EGShane!

Brought a J's Racing titanium 60rs today
Exhaust exactly as decribed. Condition really was 9/10
Very nice guy to deal with

Sold EK9 backbox to egshane. Easy transaction, came and collected no problems at all!
Great Guy! :thanks:

top man !

Came and picked the volks up as organised, bang on time :) good communications to!

would happily deal with again :)

Bought a pair of spoon mirrors from Shane, would definitely buy from again.

WOULD NOT RECCOMEND

Brought a Mugen air box described as a 8/10 arrived late and in a terrible state!
The main and only mounting point is cracked the bottom of the box where the upswept bend attaches is also cracked and the bend itself is not even genuine. None of which did he feel was necessary to mention, have tried to resolve directly with him but is uncooperative and has left me no choice but to claim through PayPal.

Thankfully I paid as goods rather than via bank transfer which he kept insisting upon.

Didn't want to mention it in here but have been left no choice and I feel as thou everyone else should be made aware prior to purchase.

Ben

Top seller came and delivered the wheels personally. Items just as described. Would defo buy from again.

Back