Simone

Pleasure to deal with. Bought a honda access parcell shelf to go into my 9. Shelf was in great condition. Simon kept me updated on posting etc. Arrived quickly and with no problems at all. Top guy :nice:

Thanks Again

Top seller. Bought mounts and postage was spot on. Kept me informed with tracking numbers etc

Top bloke, bought ek9 facelift front lip and had no problems at all.
good communication, very detailed description and pictures provided.
very honest.

cheers.

I bought a ns rear light from simon.

He posted it yesterday and it arrived safely today,top bloke :bow:

Top seller, bought a set of Regamasters from him. Packaged well and kept me posted through the transaction.

Defiantly buy from again!

Top guy, brought some honda access shocks off him. Described them perfectly and very happy with them after looking for some for a long time. Quick delivery and kept me updated even after i had got them i was stuck with how to adjust the shocks and he helped me out. Would definatley buy from him again, thanks for your help

Top guy, brought some honda access shocks off him. Described them perfectly and very happy with them after looking for some for a long time. Quick delivery and kept me updated even after i had got them i was stuck with how to adjust the shocks and he helped me out. Would definatley buy from him again, thanks for your help

Explains why he never got back to me about them, especially having telling me I'd get first refusal if McJazz pulled out of the sale. Then ignores several pm's and an email.

Great seller, Bought some SPC rear toe links from him for my DC2, all new rose joints on them, packaged in the original box with extra padding, arrived in a timely fashion. cant complain at all

Really genuine guy.
Would gladly deal with again.
Transaction was smooth and faultless.
Cheers

Bought a Mugen CAI off Simon, received it the day after i sent payment, contact was kept throughout the whole process, pleasure to deal with!

Bought some SPC adjusters. Delivered item quickly. Great to deal with!

Excellent seller, bought a brand new O2 sensor off Simone, excellent communication, sent straight away after payment with tracking number and was brand new as described

Cheers

Excellent seller.

Just bought Feel's Hi-Flow Cat, Sent straight away with tracking ref, packaged very securely, and great communication throughout process.
Would very happily deal with Simone again.
Thanks

Item arrived safely and promptly.

Let know what was going on the whole time and answered PM's promtly

Would deal with again.

Thanks Simon! :nice:

bought some DC2 seat rail's, everything worked fine, item as described, great comunication
hope will do business again !
excelent seller ;)

Back