Vtec6000

Bought an airbox, spot on service good price a quick delivery will do buisness again with out a doubt! :nice:

This guy knows his stuff!!
Helped me and many other people out no end :)
cheers mr vtec6000

Bought my Ek9 off him,great to deal with and lots of help with it afterwards

Bought a skunk2 shift knob, excellent service and recieved within 3 days!

Highly recommended! :nice:

Bought a Js Racing decat off Vtec6000, sound lad, gave me it at a good price and it was delivered quickly.

Id definetly buy parts off him again!:thanks:

Mapped my kpro. Made a brillant job great power,torque and driveability

Some man mapped my car fit my clutch diff and is always helpful.

next month aftermarket ecu hopefully.

bought a ecu of Aonghus, delivered in 3 days and very well packaged, pleasure to deal with, thanks :nice:

Awesome guy .

Truly top bloke , highly recommend this guy for tuning and mapping. Even though my tuning session never went quite to plan Aonghus help me out as much as possible before , during and after my session.

Definitely wanting to go back to this guy with my next project :D

Great Guy always puts in the work , Your Reputation in ireland is outstanding, look forward to working with you on the upcoming builds. Keep up the good work:)

Got my DC2 Mapped with the Neptune ECU, Dyno'd, and got my gearbox rebuilt and new clutch and flywheel fitted off Aonghus..

Recommend to anyone for anything.. Great and sound guy to deal with also..

Sold a ignition coil to Aonghus. Top guy to deal with ! No messing around ! :nice:

We made a 10 hour return trip from County Down to Galway yesterday with my R32 track/road car on a trailer for Nistune mapping by Aonghus at AP-performance and I'm pleased the say that it was 100% worth the trip

Aonghus is a very knowledgeable and down to earth guy and his tuning speaks for itself. We had a problem with the standard rb20 air flow meter running out of resolution before 300bhp and we were really stuck but Aonghus was extremely helpfull and sourced an rb25 AFM then spent the time to re-tune the car so that we could get up the road that evening with a successful tune

During the road test it was clear that the car was producing every part of the power that it showed on the Dyno graph and we were both impressed with how well the car pulled right to the rev limiter :nice:

Thanks again bud, I'm currently sourcing the AFM and will get it to you ASAP

Talk soon,
Stephen

Well.... nearly exactly a year later I was back down to see Aonghus to have my DC2 track car mapped!

Couldn't be happier with the tune and all the work he put into getting the map 100%, we had a few small issues with the car at the start and he put a fair amount of extra work in to get the car sorted :nice:

I wouldn't take my car to anyone else for this sort of work, service is excellent every time and its good to see someone who isn't just out to take your money for the least amount of effort like most places you come across

Thanks again

Back