Drmikey

Bought just about everything for my K20 swap - Excellent communication & service, highly recomended.

Superb seller, fast delivery and very well packaged, Also helped me out with a ITR front bumper and met me during his work hours so I could collect it from him

Great guy!

Great seller, Purchased my ITB's from him last year and the service was excellent, so good infact he now makes me cheese on toast every dinner time :bow:

Great seller. Purchased an Alternator (at the best price I've seen so far) and very good communications...thumbs up :D

dealt whit mike a few times . great buyer . responds quickly to pm's etc and payment is sent super fast . would happily reccomend him to anyone

sold me two kerbed alloys, I was offered a refund for them but didnt take it as i though for the hasle of posting them i would get them refurbed to later find out one was bucked as well! live and learn to get better pictures of the items your being sent...

Received the new Te37s this morning! Lovely! exactly as described and honest, will definitely buy again from, in future.

Thanks

No hesitation to deal with again, very well packaged and quick delivery. Thanks

Back