J700ock

sound lad, very easy to deal with and shipped my item exactly as promised, always keepin me up to date so big thumbs up from me, would deal with again anytime

Bought a backbox from John was as described and fairly priced,also went out of his way to meet me with it :nice:.

Paid for my Spoon ECU Friday, it was at my door Saturday!! Amazing service, item well packaged, great bloke to deal with.

bought oem strut brace and plug cover

well packaged and received quickly

thanks mate :thanks:

bought cusco side pillar braces
very well packaged, quick delivery also
cheers!

Bought his aem cai
Excesivly well packed, never knew you could use that much bubble wrap :) and quick delivery
Cheers bud sounds the dogs danglers :D

purchased a ek parcel shelf, great communication, quick delivery.
thanks again!

right guys avoid this guy like the plague ! hahaha just kidding known john for a while now kills me to say this but.... great guy haha

got some wheels and tyres off him at a hella good price cant beat mates rates lol. even stuck the tyres on the wheels balanced them and fitted them to the car which was great as im a lazy prick lol. highly recomended if your thinkin of dealin with him for anything dont hesitate you wont be dissapointed !:nice:

anyway enough gobbling:p

Bought EK9 wheels from John recently.

i arranged postage and they were collected no problems and well packaged.

Cheers mate

I bought a throttlebody from him, easy transaction! Except it was posted to me from Stevenek9 so thank you to him also! lol One of the soundest guys I have ever met! Thank you very much! :)

Bought a couple of strut braces off John

gave me good communication throughout, got them sent out really quick, items were as described

definatly wont hesitate to use him again:nice:

got an x bar from John recently,well packaged item etc.

he did forget few bolts but was quick to reply when i noticed and is sorting it asap for me :D

good communication,deffo use again!!

:thanks:

bought a full set of floor mats off him and for the price i was expecting alot worse! took a bit longer than i was expecting but that was the post offices fault delivering it to my neighbours... :angry:. anyway i'm happy! :))

Bought Johns B16B bare block, he had it whipped out the car, palleted up to a high standard for collection and it delivered to the Isle of Wight inside of a week!

Top bloke to do deal with, very friendly and straight to the point. Buying a second hand engine can be a nightmare but I honestly couldn't have asked for a more straightforward purchase. :nice:

Bought a few parts from John's EK9 that he was stripping. Very good communications, excellent pricing. When parts were received they were as described in mint condition. Boy's a true gent.

All this said, someone buy his ITB setup!! :drive:

Bought some D2 rear toe adjusters and some interior plastics of John: perfect condition, great delivery and a top guy!! :)

Got me an LCA sent out within 30mins of payment, arrived here the next day special delivery just like i asked.

Thanks for the awesome service dude!

Back