ijwhiteman

ijwhiteman

Super Moderator
Donator
Please leave any feedback in my thread for items that i have sold or bought from you.

:thanks:

Bought a set of NGK leads from ijwhiteman, had them at my door within hours! very pleased and big thanks!!

:nice:

have not bought anything from him . but hes a top class guy . willing to help you out as much as he can . really helped me out when i was stuck with my asr brace .

cheers dude .

Brought some front speakers from ijwhiteman, very fast delivery, packed up really well great guy to deal with :nice:

cheers

I have bought stuff off ijwhiteman before and the transaction was smooth and I was happy with the product:nice:

Top guy, easy to deal with. took me longer to undo the packaging than to install the part! lol. would happily buy from again! :nice:

I bought an ITR strut brace from Ian. He's an excellent person to deal with.

Bought Spoon elbow and filter from Ian. really good person to deal with

thanks adam

Got all them nice parts today. All like described, very good contact. Was a pleasure to deal with!

Not bought anything from Ian but he put me up for the night before heading to Germany last year, top man :dance:

Bought from Ian and LSD and FD ...They were described as nearly new, Never get fed up with my many questions. I would definatly deal with him again :thanks:

exeptionally packaged, fantastic guy to deal with, quick delivery and updated consistently so i knew when it was sent, would deffinatly deal with again buying or selling =)

i bought the spoon n1 from Ian, great seller, very good communication and a pleasure to do business with, thanks Ian :nice:

The master of bubble wrap:bow:
I bought a de-cat from ijwhiteman> Fast postage Excellent condition Great guy:nice:

Bought ek9 calipers and carriers from Ian. Good price, accurate description, quick postage, good communication. Top marks all round.
Cheers

Bought a headunit from Ian, great communication and fast delivery, the item was well packaged with Ian's pillow, I think :lol:

Had a set of wheels of Ian. Top guy to deal with :nice: Great seller !!!

Back