Brembos.

haitch

Donator
Donator
Kit is nearly complete :D

DSC_0088.jpg

nice chris, looks well

what exactly have you done here? Im guessing you didnt just buy a brembo brake kit? home made?

They are basically a very slightly smaller kit than what TGM run on their DC5 race car, to fit under 15", the pistons are about 2mm smaller. Just got to have some lines made up as they need to have a right angle on them at the caliper.

Good stuff :nice:

Couldnt you of gone for the Dixcel Rotors and the Spoon Twin Block Calipers????

or is this set up on a different level?;)

Cant wait to stamp on them! Hope Snetterton is dry so I can really put them to the test, its a kit that I can take with me to the next Honda, so a worthy investment imo. They are a full race caliper & non dust sealed.

I think they are 305 AP discs - TGM had these knocking around and I went with them to save some money :lol:, Ferodo 2500 pad. These are a notch up from the Spoons, Tom tells me I wont believe the stopping power, I look forward to finding out.

The guy who built the kit, is setting up at Silverstone, does kits for UK race teams & bikes etc, bought through TGM though.

Having to run Spoon longer bolts (extra 5mm), the caliper allen bolt will need a small file as it is very tight, bad news is that I cant run my gold TE37's that I got from Livvy recently, gutted as they are my dream wheel :(( (2 possible buyers in the queue already!), will be getting some Rota fighters I think as they have good clearance, we will see.

Last edited:
Ya I have used the pads before, not with this kit though. My car is filthy and in need of a serious recovery detail anyway, when I see all the clean cars on here :nono:

that is VERY nice!!!! I hope your going to be running very sticky tires to take advantage of those :D

AO48's for now, then as my driving improves I may run slicks later in the year :D

Look's like a top Kit mate!!:nice:
Very Jealous as i have had to put my brake kit on the back burner for a while as i got a call on monday telling me there was no way of fitting the kit i want behind the stock wheel:angry2: & i just cant afford a new set of wheel's as weel @ the mo!
So it look's like im going to have to just uprate my discs & pad's for the Snetterton track day now!:angry:

My Super Advans got good clearance ;) would easy clear them!

Cheaper than new rota's also ;)

Brakes are Amazing mate. love seeing stuff like this

Back