Nippon Race Civic - New colour scheme!

Kris!

So, a few weeks back I pulled the Civic apart and decided I would spend my Xmas changing the colour to something a bit more exciting. White was nice but all the Honda's in the Nippon were white with back bonnets so I wanted to break away from the trend.

After some quick prep and masking, the Civic was ready yesterday morning for a quick lick of paint........................

!"]
orangecivicfeelanderandpolo029.jpg

orangecivicfeelanderandpolo028.jpg

orangecivicfeelanderandpolo015.jpg

And today is was put back together in super quick time. The wheels are going black tomorrow and there are still a few little jobs to be done, but its pretty much there and I love it. Also the camera doesnt really show the true colour or how bright it is, but you will get the idea :cool:

Hope you like :shock:

orangecivicfeelanderandpolo005.jpg

orangecivic001.jpg

orangecivic002.jpg

orangecivic003.jpg

orangecivic004.jpg

orangecivic005.jpg

orangecivic006.jpg

orangecivic007.jpg

orangecivic008.jpg

orangecivic009.jpg

Cheers for reading :wink:

Last edited:
You've been tango'd!!!

I like it! I wouldn't have it that colour but it looks quite smart still...

Nice job!

niceeeeeeee I love it mate.

I would have gone for black wheels with that orange colour. very nice :p

do you have other pictures? maybe of some races you've been int?

Cheers guys,

I've always fancied orange and had my wheels B&Q Orange this season, but all the other Honda's I race against are white with black bonnets, so my only goal was to have a colour that stood out from the crowd and could be seen easily on track.......which I think i've managed :D

Divinu.........There are pics of me Racing this season in various other topics on the site, just type "Nippon" in the search function :nice:

Preferred it white.

Yeah it was nice white, but my parents have been to watch me at a few races and have taken the video camera with them. Imagine trying to film a white civic in amongst 39 other cars, mostly white with crap eyesight? :shocked:

At least now they will hopefully film the right car :D

Its both a race car and sometimes a road car so i'll see what the general public think of it in the coming weeks :nice:

i like it:nice:
very similar colour to my b series mini:)

Looks ace in orange, only thing letting it down is that front lip, its all wrong, you need the pre facelift ek9 lip on there, not the facelift lip........... does that make sense lol

To be honest its a cheap copy lip that was given to me free by one of my sponsors and as its a race car, i'm more concerned on how it performs rather than looks. But yeah i see you point, a genuine lip would look better but it would only be more expensive to replace when/if I leave the track :D

Cheers for all the comments :nice:

Bold color man. Looks good. Not too sure about the rims tho...orange on orange seems a little much imo.

Bad light and a crappy camera make for crap pics, but will hopefully get some better ones on the weekend with the black wheels if the weather is good :-x

orangecivic2001.jpg

orangecivic2002.jpg

orangecivic2004.jpg

Back