New guy's ride.

99civicftw

Well I guess i'll give some background on the car first. I got it about a year and a half ago after I blew the motor in my Accord. I got it from my dad's friend who is a mechanic and the car was abandoned at his shop so I got it for only $500. It had some damage but we took it to my dad's shop (he does body work) and started working on it.
IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

I immediately started doing things like the wire tuck and stripped all of the sound deadening material out of the trunk.
IMG_0294.jpg

trunk2.jpg

My friend gave me some wheels he had and i added a lip and grill. This is what i got.
IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

I got it lowered and got new wheels(SportMax 501's)
IMG_0752.jpg

Then once everything was coming along really good... This happened...
treetie.jpg

508.jpg

517.jpg

511.jpg

515.jpg

I was hit on the side and pushed into a tree. However I was not going to let it put me down. I have the resources to keep fighting it so i did.
get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

get-attachmentaspxbfvlkjwvd.jpg

A week later i had this...
get-attachmentaspxkjhgjh.jpg

wow! is the trunk painted now or what? looks like a sound deadening type coating??

After I got it lowered and I had all that work done then this happened. I got side swiped.
treetie.jpg

508.jpg

517.jpg

511.jpg

I didn't let it stop me. I pushed on. W fixed it.
get-attachmentaspxbfvlkjwvd.jpg

And in a week had this...
get-attachmentaspxkjhgjh.jpg

I had a primered front end on it for a while but recently painted it.
010.jpg

...I still am constantly doing work on it and plan to fix a few dings this saturday. This car is coming back though and it will be better.

nice work bro, i say you put this thread under the project section, cuz i know you'll be doing more work to it

Nice car mate loving the two tone paint!:nice:

Sorry to hear about your bump, hope you are not out of pocket for the repair's!:nono:

woooo! good work on the repair u do work fast! lol shame it got swiped but fair play for getting it sorted! looks very original aswell like what youve done :D wheels look ballin!!

hey reid the only effort you should put into a d series civic is pulling it out....go b series bitchboy, and your ass is grass along with grants......

hey reid the only effort you should put into a d series civic is pulling it out....go b series bitchboy, and your ass is grass along with grants......

or i could save up for a k20 like i'm doing. b series swaps ftl:p haha

Back