some pic's my friend took of my replica ek9

smithginds

Over the summer my friend took some shots of my 97civic, just thought i'd share. The angles he took and quality came out really nice in my opinion.

11378786065_5b9d5c6c5e_c.jpg

11378766375_9c172070e0_c.jpg

11378770465_5784c98a07_c.jpg

11378778436_40850f14a9_c.jpg

I know it doens't compare to a real EK9, but it was sure fun trying to build it :)

What you on about doesn't compare to a real Ek9. I've seen some better cared for and spec'd Ek4/EJ's then Ek9's pal, be proud :D

What you on about doesn't compare to a real Ek9. I've seen some better cared for and spec'd Ek4/EJ's then Ek9's pal, be proud :D

Well said mate! I agree, your car is mint. You've obviously spent a lot of time and effort making the car what it is and it shows :nice:

Nice rep :)

At least you did not put on Type R stickers like other builds :p

Lovely car! love the subtle bodywork and then the mad colour wheels :D

Awsome mate. Silver and black always works IMO :nice:

Nice to see a harness bar being used correctly aswell!

Lovely looking car dude, great job on it

What colour are the wheels, look nice IMO :nice:

Nice car, love the 6UL wheels although I'm not a big fan of green wheels.
Good job :nice:

class what way do u put the harness onto the harness bar as im getting one soon?

class what way do u put the harness onto the harness bar as im getting one soon?

His belt is mounted on his harness bar. The strap lays on top of the harness bar inside of that loop and then the ends are attached to the rear seat belt mounting bolts in the rear cabin.

oh I didn't mean to say I was not proud of my car. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I'm just saying that I've loved the ek9 as a kid growing up, since we do have them here in Canada, I just tried to build a replica of it. I think I got pretty much all the stuff accept for the gauge cluster and the 5lug conversion :)

But thanks for the kind words and appreciating the hard work.

Oh and yea they are 949racing wheels

Last edited:
oh yea, I posted some videos of the car in the post your car thread just above
On the dyno, and on the track

His belt is mounted on his harness bar. The strap lays on top of the harness bar inside of that loop and then the ends are attached to the rear seat belt mounting bolts in the rear cabin.

Thanks man:thanks:

Dude you never mentioned that ur car is a k20d beast ha well ware and also where did u get that sir dash cluster the one with mph and kph and the Sir badge in the middle then :please:

Back